The Third Option

"I like both of you really. You are both really sweet and protective." They seem disappointed in that answer, Vash saddens and looks down, while Wolfwood rolls his eyes, saying "...but who would you rather-" he stops, and you know then what he is implying.
      Your eyes widen but you try to stay collected. The thought of these two idiots pining over you is almost too much, and who would you pick? They were both gorgeous, Vash with his cool blue eyes and spikey blonde hair, and Wolfwood with his raven hair and brown eyes. Your eyes travel back and forth between both of them, moving down with each glance.
     The tension in the room heats up quickly, but you and the men stay quiet, seemingly hanging on every glance. Heat gathers in your thighs as you imagine each man stripped down. Wolfwood was already well ahead, with his shirt nowhere to be found, only his slacks on at this point. Vash is still fully dressed in his coat and boots.
     "You know," you say teasingly, "Wolfwood does have a head start on you, since he is already half clothed." Your face looks at him deviously, and for a moment Vash looks nervous, but soon his coat hits the floor and pulls his black shirt over his head. It hits the floor and you shiver in excitement, while your eyebrows raise. The scars covering his body alongside his slender, yet built body was almost too much to handle, making you want to jump him now, but you remain still on their bed.
     The men continue to stare at you, awaiting a decision that could change the outcome of their evening. You take in each man's physique carefully, but the more you look the more your stomach ties in knots and the more you feel your heartbeat between your legs. You can't choose between these two.
     You can see how the heat in the room is affecting each man, how their eyes trail up and down on you while they undress you with their eyes. Vash's face looks upon you longingly, while Wolfwood's eyebrows furl and he bites his lip thinking of you.
     "I-I can't decide." Your breathing hitches a bit as your fantasies unravel you from the inside out. You look to each man, overwhelmed by the decision and then suddenly, you see something new with both men that gives you an idea.
     The devilish grin comes back to your face and you hatch a plan. You figure at this point you could make them do whatever you want, seeing the current circumstances.
     The men haven't looked at each other in a little while, waiting on you to decide their fates. You speak up and point out "Uh guys, you both look so happy to see me-," They look at you confused and then look at each other the same way, until a tightness in each of their pants catches their eyes. They look like they may start bickering so you interrupt.
     "Gentlemen, I think I've made my decision. Since you should never waste a perfectly good hard-on," you say as you stand up from the bed and walk over to them, "there seems to be an unforeseen third option here."