V.7 | tears into gold

!!!  Warning!!!
These past chapters, will have talks of
Suicide, sh, drugs and other stuff.
Please skip chapter 7-9
If you are uncomfortable thank you.

She sat in the chair, the once warm coffee was now cold. The therapist that her job had assigned to her, was sitting across from her.

“u have to talk Verena” the therapist talked, her name was Aila, but she didn't pay attention, she hated talking about what happened to her she just wanted to crawl into a ball and yell to everyone to stop, just leave her alone.

She looked at Alia, “why can't you just stop? I don't need therapy.” she said with a calm face, “what u went though was very traumatic-”

“yeah well, I'm only here so I can go back to my job.”
“i have to clear you- you have to talk.” Alia said with a serious expression, “if u don't I would have to say that your not ready to go back and they will dismiss you.”

With that, Verena got up putting the coffee down, “im going now.” she said, rushing out the room. She let a slow angry breaths, muttering curse words.

She drove back to her apartment, she took the elevator up to her apartment, she had to get a new car since her car, was in the shop getting fixed.  She opened the door her apartment was a mess, newspapers was on her couch, their was multiple coffee mugs some half full sitting around the apartment.

She made a new one, walking around the kitchen cleaning some of the mess she let pile up, her phone gave a ring. She opened it to see the contract, "booth" why was he calling her?. She answered, "hey" she let out, continuing to clean up.

"Verena- we found your brother.”

Was the words that made the coffee cup go falling down to the ground, the glass bits shattering everything, a dark color spreading the floor.

! Small chapter !
Not edited