V.4 | memories P1

(Teen Verena)

(Teen Verena)

you don't have to be sorry,
For leaving and growing up.”

-

TW: talks about suicide. Abuse.

After her brother died, her parents changed. They changed to someone they promised they wouldn't be.
They started getting in drugs, and started hitting their youngest child Verena.

As Verena grew up, she tried to justify her parents actions, saying “they are grieving”, even though it had been years since her brother disappeared and was declared dead.
As she got in her teens, she was told “a parent should never hit their kid.” she denied, she said they were lying, this was normal for her, so it had to be normal for everybody.. right?

A year later, she realized that was a truth. A parent should never hit their kid- it doesn't matter what they are going though. - she wanted to speak up, yell, just say something.
She was scared, not for what would happen - what her parents would do. She stayed quiet.

She needed someone to see, to save her, a few months after Christmas, was when she first tried to take her life.
During the holidays, her parents would be the sweetest thing ever. Hiding it from their family. At home they were the same.

During her first attempt, she had tired to jump off a bridge, her parents found her, and they beat her like she was nothing. Like she wasn't a child. Their child.

Why would they save her, if they continue to do this?, was the question she always was wondering. She hated them.
She used to say it was her brother fault, and she wished she would go missing instead. She had gotten what she wanted.

She had woken up in a box, underground. She panicked at first, terrified. “OH, GOD.”   “WHAT... WHAT HAPPENED?” “WHERE... WHERE AM I?”.

When booth had gotten that call, and the screams at the end was horrible. How Verena screamed out for help, how she went quiet at the end. He had called everyone up- and they went to where her car was.

The red car sat in the parking lot, the hood was open and Verena sparkly flip phone was on the ground. A rock with blood on it was found. They knew who this was, the gravedigger, she had buried bones and hodgins.

They haven't been able to get her yet, but she had got one of theirs instead. They looked around the car, their was a sticker on the back of the car that said “rosy.” their was pillows, blankets, and clothes in the backseat.

Someone had cut the wires of the car- causing it to not start. This was the reason why verena got distracted, and called him. He felt like this was his fault.

9 hours, 27 mins, 3 secs was how long, verena had been missing for. The brown hair girl, didn't come rushing in the door almost 20 minutes late,No that never came, her office was perfectly organized. Now messy from the cops looking though it.

They finally got a phone call- from the gravedigger.

“12
MILLION DOLLARS...

TO THE FOLLOWING
GRAND CAYMAN ACCOUNT,

OR SHE WILL SUFFOCATE TO DEATH.”
UPON
“RECEIVING THE WIRE TRANSFER,

I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH VERENA G.P.S. COORDINATES.”-
“THIS WILL BE MY
LAST COMMUNICATION.”

thought I would leave you guys on a cliff hanger, sorry pooks‼️
Kinda sad chapter