CHAPTER 4: Mission accomplished

SCENE: ARCHIVE OF HEAVEN'S LIBRARY

TIME: APRIL 12TH, 9:45 AM

SETTING: THE GODDESS OF KNOWLEDGE SITS IN FRONT OF THE ENTRANCE OF THE LIBRARY WITH HEAPS OF BOOKS BESIDE HER. SHE ELEGANTLY READS A BOOK WHILE SIPPING ON TEA. THE GOD OF FATE ENTERS.

Goddess of knowledge: It's been a while since you visited.

God of fate: Did you hear the news?

The goddess of knowledge shoots him with an intense look.

God of fate: (as he takes a seat) Sorry, that was a stupid question.

Goddess of knowledge: If you are here to ask me about the mysterious earthling......

God of fate: (as he looks at the books stacked there and back to her) It's clear you haven't found answers yet. It is quite interesting how this girl has caught both of us in turmoil. Her fate isn't there in the tree of life either.

Goddess of knowledge: A human girl who can control time....

The god of fate clears his throat and the goddess of knowledge snaps back from her thoughts.

Goddess of knowledge: Where did you hear the gossip from this time?

God of fate: Ohh..I swear in the name of the supreme lord, it wasn't intentional this time.

Goddess of knowledge: What do you mean?

God of fate: So basically, I was at a banquet hosted by the supreme lord as the pre-engagement party for the goddess of music aka your sis. And the fairies of the lower classes flirted with me more than usual. I asked what the matter was, and they wanted me to get something called 'the elixir of seduction' from that earthling who controls time since their 'beloved' god of afterlife is after her and they think it has to do with some sort of magic unknown to them.

Goddess of knowledge: Why ask you?

God of fate: Since I have the privilege to visit Earth, probably?

Goddess of knowledge: I hear a lot of people outside.

God of fate: I don't hear anything.......oh wait, I hear footsteps as well..

Goddess of knowledge: Don't tell me you're coming directly from....

Before she could complete her words, a group of low-tier fairies barge into the library and call out to the God of fate. God of fate panics and hides behind the goddess of knowledge.

Fairy 1: Darling, please get the elixir for me, will you?

Fairy 2: I will introduce you to my friend, she is very pretty.

Fairy 3: The other day, you complimented my embroidery, I will make the best one for you free of charges. Just get me the elixir, please?

The fairies then fight among themselves over who will get the elixir.

Goddess of knowledge: This place was supposed to be quiet girls. Why don't you take this outside?

Fairy 2: (looks at the God of fate hiding behind her) But he is...

Goddess of knowledge smiles with an understanding look and moves away exposing the God of fate.

Goddess of knowledge: You can take him now.

God of fate: (glares at the Goddess of knowledge and whispers) You're going to ditch me just like that?

The goddess of music enters the library in a rush.