Ghost's

When Porsche had placed Mr. Teddy on his nightstand he really didn't think much about Tankhun's weird gift with creepy eyes.

It was Tankhun, of course he will give you the weirdest stuff that looked straight out of a horror movie.

Even though he found it really creepy he will never throw it away, it is a gift and no matter how ugly it is if it comes from a loved one you keep it and treasure it for life.

How dare Kinn say that he should throw it away just because Tankhun acts a little weird.

In Porsche's point of view Tankhun has always been like this, since the first time he yelled at him for killing his fishes on his first day.

"R.I.P Elizabeth and Sebastian, may they live in peace in heaven and not smell like pee for life!" Porsche did a silent prayer.

It was when the night came that Porsche started to feel watched.

He couldn't describe what it was but ever since Kinn and him had gone to bed he felt like he was being watched.

To make matters worse Kinn had fallen asleep after his so called work out earlier leaving Porsche exhausted but too paranoid to close his eyes.

Everytime he dared to close them he felt like there were eyes on him.

He even ended up checking the whole room with his flashlight but came out empty.

Was he going crazy, did Kinn fuck his last brain cells out or what!

It didn't matter how many times he tried to catch someone who wasn't even there by closing his eyes and then flashing his light. Just like you would do during concerts but then making it clumsy and panicked like there are bees stuck in your underwear!

The only problem was he was alone with Kinn and even the blinds were closed so he was in the dark.

There is no way someone could be watching him from outside the window and not get caught!

The only light that he could see was from a small night lamp Kinn had placed on the end of the bed for Porsche.

Not that Porsche would say it but he was glad Kinn did it and he didn't have to explain why he was scared in the dark.

Well technically he wasn't really scared of the dark but of ghost's and monsters that might attack him in the dark.

It's not his fault that their babysitter would make them watch the most awful horror movies when Chay was 4 and he was 9 years old.

Ever since that time Chay and him have been scared of the dark and scary looking places.

Places like abandoned buildings, places where people died, cemeteries, and well the Theerapanyakul mansions!

Who wouldn't? This house is basically covered in dead people's blood and brain puss!

Living in a mafia mansion that's probably seen more murders than an murder investigation team isn't working in their favor.

Who knows how many bad spirits are haunting this house while he is asleep.

They probably want to take revenge on the Theerapanyakul family for killing them or just for existing!

Well anyway, he was panicking and Kinn was snoring like a bear on a winter sleep with a stuffy nose!

To make it worse Porsche thought he was hearing voices, or more like a little girl's voice.

He could hear a little girl giggling and running around like she was in the room with him but he didn't see anything.

The giggling stopped and before he knew it she started to whisper, almost as if whispering in his ear.