10

Time skips the next day,

Yn yawns and strech her arms while waking up then saw kei all ready...

Kei took her purse...

Yn: babe u ready in early morning??

Kei: yes baby, I have a case to fight in the morning only, so I have to be there it's an important case for me...

Yn: oh ok best of luck...

Kei kissed her forehead...

Kei: you also take care of yourself and of my little chingu too hmm. Eat,rest then go to your work...

Yn: yes my mom...

She smiled...

Kei: bye..

Yn: by baby you also take care of yourself...

Kei: yupp...

Yn smiled and went to take a shower...

Kei come down, while using her phone and looking at all messages..

??: hey!! Kei you wake up early morning??

Kei: yes taehyung, i have case to fight before that I need to have breakfast outside then I'll go ...

Tae: but breakfast is also about to be ready you can also eat from here...

Kei: I'm just a mere guest here, so I'll eat from outside and jungkook thank you for giving me residence here. Today is Thursday, I'll leave you place on Sunday just co-operate till then. Just because of yn I'm staying here, otherwise I would have left already. You don't like me nor I like you, but take care of my friend if something happened to her I'll be the first to shoot you...

She left from there without hearing anything from his side...

Jk blinked his eyes...

Tae looked at jk...

Jk: what??

Tae: you did wrong jungkook!!

He took his tea cup and went to his room to ready...

Jk: fuck!! It's my mistake and whatever she said it's right, she is guest it's better if she will go then only I'll have more chances with yn hoo!!~~ leave it!! I should get ready...

On the other hand,

📱??: are you sure about this jimin??

📱 Jimin: come on, you know i never joke around!!

📱??: I know you want to rule on korea and leave that Jeon jungkook behind for that you need the support of min family. But, they live in Japan and they have supreme there. It's almost impossible for us to get their access, unless their only daughter is under your control...