7

Yn flinched at his voice ..

Yn: firstly tell me who you are??

??: excuse meeeeee this is my best friend's house and i can come here whenever I want he has given permission to me...

Yn out her hands on wrist while looking at him...

Yn: oh really??

??: yesss...

Yn: so your so called best friend of him, then you should have asked him who I'm??

??: noo...

??; stop fighting guysss....

They looked at him...

Yn: jk you didn't told him??

Jk: he just came today, taehyung meet her yn my beautiful girlfriend...

Tae looked at her ...

Tae: your girlfriend??

He nodded...

Tae: then what about your s-

Jk covered his mouth ..

Jk: keep your mouth shut donkey , just don't say anything in front of her....

Yn: why u covered his face!! What he was saying ??

Jk: nothing baby he was saying rubbish...

Yn: but tell me!!

Jk sign and sat on the couch...

Jk: firstly sit....

Yn comfortably sat on the couch...

Jk: so as we are relationship now, i should not hide anything from you. So, I had a ex girlfriend before and after her I had a sugar baby. But, i cut my all ties with her 3 months ago. When you entered in my life, there was no one in my heart now that place is consumed by you and no one can replace it ..

Yn blinked her eyes at honesty...

Yn:( hmm so he is already clearing everything, so that in future there should not be any type of misunderstanding between us)...

Yn smiled...

Yn: about me-

Jk: nooo!! You are my present and future, i don't care about your past. The thing matter most now is that you are with me, so everything is good...

Yn smiled...

Tae was looking at them , while sitting his feets on couch then he was bitting his nails...

Tae: so you both are dating now??.

Jk: yes you single ass!!

Tae: yeah yeah no one cares about me, u were my only best friend. Now, you got girlfriend now you will also not care about me. You all are bad very bad , no one cares about me.....

He pout then lay on the couch, face towards other side...

Jk sign...

Jk: dramatic ass...

Yn laughed ..

Yn: yes yes my friend is exact copy of him, over dramatic ass. .

They laughed...

Tae: you both are so bad making fun of us....

Yn: come on, now stop being dramatic and get ready I'm getting bored let's go out for some fun...

He quickly sat on the couch ....

Tae: ok I'm ready where we are going??

Jk sign ...