Chapter 5

Jaune Arc, dressed in his light-armored clothes, sat by the side of the girl he helped. 

'This girl has Elven blood in her veins.' Jaune thought as he looked at the book in his hands. One of his precious gifts from Tamriel, an Arcanist's Tome. Containing knowledge about numerous topics, it mostly contained magical theorems and some information from Tamriel. It contained a library he gathered from his journey in Tamriel or replicas in the case of more unique books. 

"Where am I?"  

"Easy there," Lowering his book, Jaune quickly pressed his palm on the girl's shoulder to keep her from getting up. "You were quite banged up. You're in Beacon Academy's infirmary" 

"I see, where," 

"Your horned Demon horse is safe," Jaune said and the girl's eyes narrowed into a glare aimed at him. 

"Ihuarraquax is not a demon horse," The girl replied, 

"Oh, yeah, different dimension," Jaune replied, causing the girl to look at her with wide green eyes. 

"How did you?" 

"I have been in and out of several dimensions either made by gods or powerful mages," Jaune said as he looked at her. The girl was impressed, a mage capable of creating his or her own dimension. Her eyes landed on him, golden-blonde hair with blue eyes, and a face carved with barely noticeable scars. One of them was a pair of scars on the left side of his face on the forehead and cheek. "My name is Jaune, Jaune Arc." 

"I'm Ciri," Ciri said, looking at the blue-eyed Blonde. For a split second, the Swallow saw a hulking figure of steel behind the young man, looking at her through a great steel helm. A nightingale was perched on his shoulder as his entire form overlapped with a great wolf before morphing into a fox. 

"Welcome to Remnant," Jaune said with a smile as he stood up. "I'll get you something to eat."

"Wait... why are you doing this?" The lion cub of Cintra asked, her emerald-green eyes cautiously looking at the Blonde's form. 

"Why? Well, my mom always told me that Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet." The young blonde said with a bright smile. It was so bright and optimistic... "Well, that is until they try to kill you." 

=-=-=-=-=-=

Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon walked through the halls of Beacon Academy, dressed in some of the clothes native to this world, while following Jaune. She looked at the walls of the academy and into the back of the young man she was following. He carried a pair of swords just like a Wicher but she could see that they not made with silver or steel. He moved with a feline grace and soundless footsteps and his entire presence was lovingly embraced by the shadows they passed through. 

"Ciri, over here!" Her eyes widened as she saw Jaune already ahead of her. How? He was just... No, he was just that fast, and combined with his silence... 

She could feel a drop of sweat form on her body. There was something more in regard to Jaune. True, he was idealistic and a bit too relaxed with his guard. Jogging towards him, noticed how her medallion vibrated. 

Magic was nearby! 

"Oh, a magical detector in the form of an amulet?" Ciri froze. How did he know? "Would have been handy against the worms..." 

What worms? 

"You know magic?" Ciri asked as Jaune nodded. 

"Jaune Arc, huntsman-in-training, Wizard of the Arcane University of the Empire of Cyrodiil, and Archmage candidate," Jaune revealed, stunning Ciri. A man her age was a good enough mage to become an Archmage candidate?!