Chapter 4

Jaune Arc barely managed to duck from a punch and a kick from his fellow Blonde, Yang. It has been a few hours since his spar with Raven and in exchange for money, the young man agreed to train with the family. 

Forming his hands into claws, the young man flowed and deflected a punch from Yang before grabbing her wrist and twisting his body to throw Yang on the ground with a shoulder throw. It would have worked if Yang was less skilled than him. 

The little sun dragon kicked Jaune's side, hard. 

"Okay, the point goes to Yang!" Taiyang said with a smile as he watched the two blondes. 

"Sheesh, Steel wall, what do you eat for breakfast?" Yang asked with a wince as she shook her leg. Despite not having Aura, Jaune's body was like a steel wall. Sure, she and her father were better at him in hand-to-hand combat but even if they hit him, he could tank their blows. 

"Well, Chicked nuggies, a lot of bread, and some soup," Jaune listed as a golden glow covered his boy, healing some of his minor bruises. "And some Ale or mead," 

"You drink?" Taiyang asked, confused that Julius and Juniper's son drank alcohol.

"Only on occasion, or if the Ale or mead is good," Jaune said with a smile, remembering his mead hall parties during his stay in Skyrim. No offense to the other races, but the Nords knew how to have a party. 

Oh yeah, Sanguine popped in and it ended up with him somehow waking up in a crypt, thankfully with his clothes on. Apparently, he had a party with some Nord named Krosis. Pretty cool guy, taught him a lot about Skyrim's wild and some culture about the Nordic Clever men. 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=

Jaune Arc walked toward the wizard's lair with confident strides. The champion of Cyrodiil entered the elevator found in Beacon and stood in attention. Dawn's Beauty, his Ebony sword, the blade of the Champion of Cyrodiil, throbbed silently by his waist. 

Dressed in a simple attire resembling a two-piece business suit, the young man fixed a glove on his left hand just in time as the elevator doors opened to reveal the office of the wizard. Graceful, elegant, and confident strides. 

"Mr. Arc," Ozpin greeted with a stoic look on his face as he looked at the young boy... no, the young man in front of him. He knew, that this man could easily match his current self and he would lose badly. 

"Professor Ozpin," Jaune greeted as the two looked at each other. Magic flared serenely between the two as Ozpin's silhouette vibrated like the ticking of a clock while Jaune's silhouette of magic vibrated similar to the soft beat of a drum in the pattern of a heartbeat. 

"Please, have a seat," Ozpin offered as the two looked at each other. Glynda Goodwitch sighed in relief as she looked at the two with Qrow standing by her side. "Would you like some coffee?"  

"Time," Jaunes said as he took a chair in front of Ozpin, the two mages separated by the coffee table. "A dangerous specialty," Jaune said as he looked at Ozpin. 

Ozpin said nothing as he looked at Jaune with his eyes hidden behind his round glasses. "I am afraid I am a bit... obvious with my specialty," 

"I only know of powerful mages focusing on Chronomancy," Jaune said as he looked at Ozpin. "Let's cut to the chase, why did you call me here?" 

The Champion of Cyrodiil asked, face stone cold as he looked at Ozpin. 

"Very well, as a fellow mage, I will be frank with you," Ozpin said as he leaned on the backrest. "Where did you learn magic?" 

"Why should I tell you?" 

"I am curious as to where an untrained young man managed to learn magic and how to fight and keep up with a veteran Huntress such as Mrs. Branwen-Rose-Xiao Long. From your false records and statements from your parents, you ran away from home without any sort of training,"