Part 4

(Two weeks later)

It's been a week after the wedding and I am officially Nozibusiso Ngoma,second wife to Sbusiso Ngoma. This week we've been busy with paperwork and contracts including cancelling and returning my Golf 8. Sbusiso got me a BMW X3 M-POWER with the number plate Marhubana 2. Today is a Friday and I'm meeting my sister wife during lunch.

I just took a bath and I'm looking for something to wear in my suitcase (I'm moving out tonight so I already packed my things). I pick out a floral maxi dress and simple white sandals. I put my njeti cloth over my shoulders. I put on simple and natural make-up. Sbusiso sent me the location and I grabbed my handbag and left.

This restaurant is so secluded,must be a 10 star or so. I get to the reception (there's even a reception) and greet the guy there."Afternoon mam do you have a reservation?"he asks politely. I show him the one Sbusiso sent me on WhatsApp, he looks at it and types something on his computer. Then a dark skinned girl comes to me and says:"Good afternoon,Mrs Ngoma,my name is Andisa,your waitress for today please follow me." I od and follow her. We get to my table and there's already two flutes(champagne glasses) and a bottle of champagne there. She purs it in my glass and beforw walking away she says:"The next time I come I'll be with Mrs Ngoma" I nod and she walks away.

(After a few minutes)

Andisa appears,followed by a tall,caramel,thick skinned woman who has flawless skin without any make-up,wearing a Brazilian frontal weave. She is wearing a hot pink sleeveless,long ball bottomed jumpsuit with a black jacket and black block heels. Yoh,I feel so underdressed right now.

I stand up to her to accept her handshake. "Hi,I'm Inkosingiphile Ngoma,pleasure meeting you."she says and puts on a fake smile."Hi,I'm Nozibusiso Vil(clears throat)Ngoma,nice to meet you."(we sit down) She puts her car keys with a Mercedes logo keyholder,her iPhone 15 titanium and her lip therapy on the table. She didn't bring a handbag,yoh I feel so old fashioned.

(After the lunch)

Well,the lunch went as I expected it to go. She was snobbish,rude and sees me a home wrecker. She told me straight to my face that the only time she'll talk to me is in front of our in-laws and that's it. She told me to stay away from her husband and that in her house (it's ours but ok) her word goes and it's either her way or the highway (such a narcissist). I am tired so I'll just sleep now for the last time in my home.

(After dinner)

I just had my 'last super' with the Vilakazi family,well half the family because it was just mom,dad,Bobo and I. Nomthandazo and Siyanqoba didn't even come to my wedding,but we ain't there. I am currently putting my last load in the car and I'll be heading to my new home (more like workplace) in section C.

(Arrival)

I get out of my car and walk to the door. I knock and Phile (short for Inkosingiphile) opens the door. Before I could speak she told me to come in. I went in and she showed me around the house,it's a house not a home to be honest because it doesn't have that warmth that says there's a woman in it, it's like those show houses that you see on the Home Channel. She showed me to my room and I started with unpacking my things and by the time I was done it was ten minutes to eleven pm. I just threw myself on the bed and drifted off to sleep...

This about to get interesting