4 - [ 𝐅𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟏𝟎/𝟏𝟎 𝐊𝐌𝐒 ]

"How about you walk near her and bump into her 'accidentally'," Hanako said making quotations with his fingers to emphasize "And strike up a conversation!" He continued.

You blinked at him. "Are you dumb or dumb." Hanako looked at you offended and pouted. "I already embarrassed myself earlier—isn't this going to make it worse?"

Hanako just laughed and waved you off "Oh please! You're a new student, right?" He asked and smiled when you hesitantly nodded in confusion by what he was getting at. "Then you're fine! Everyone probably understands that it's just your first day and you're nervous! Don't sweat it, sweetcheeks!"

'I'm sweating it, Hanako'

"First of all, don't call me that again." Hanako giggled and it made you doubt he'll listen to you on that, but you brushed off the thought and continued "but you do have a point..." you mumbled in thought and brought the palm of your hand to your cheek to lay tiredly on.

"Of course I do." Hanako said and propped his hands on his hips and puffed his chest with confidence, all with a charming smile and closed eyes.

"Never mind." You side eyed him to which he ignored.

     Break was over and it was time to head back to class, and so far you've made no progress other than meeting a ghost, who's now following you

Thankfully to Hanakos help, you made it to class in time and you were expecting him to leave you alone now but he didn't, and followed you in all the way to your seat where he leaned against your desk while standing. The teacher came in and you looked at what everyone else to see them pull out a book and notebook from their bag to which you did the same, pulling out a new notebook, along with a thick book you were given the day before with the rest of your necessities for school.

Not wanting to bore Hanako but also not wanting to get in trouble for talking, you opened your notebook and wrote at the bottom of the page if he was going to be here the whole period to which he mumbled while he read and replied, "Aww, you still want to talk to me." You glared at him and he giggled "Kidding! But yeah, I've got nothing else to do right now, and plus—why would I want to leave when I can talk to the prettiest girl right here." He said slyly with a teasing smile as he looked into your eyes.

You gripped onto your pen and felt a little embarrassed, were ghosts usually this flirty or just lonely? His words felt familiar and it made you slightly uncomfortable but you knew he meant it in a joking way so you let your cheeks heat up slightly without covering your face in embarrassment.

You couldn't shake off the familiar feeling of being watched though and you were too scared to turn around because what if they were looking right at you and you just made awkward eye contact? That would be too embarrassing.

So you wrote in the paper and Hanako turned his head to watch you write. 'It feels like someone's watching me from behind HELP!!!!!' He turned right after to see if anyone is and turned right back around quickly and mumbled.

"Yep!" He whispered-yelled, "it's that girl you wanted to be friends with—the one with the legs." What a description!

Why is she looking at me? She probably thinks I'm weird now, what if she's making fun of me in her hea-

"Turn the page." Hanako said, cutting off your thoughts and you quickly did in your textbook and a big picture that nearly filled up the whole page greeted you, it was one of mountains with a thick fog which made it look mysterious and mystical.

You blinked at and mumbled the first thought to mind before you could think and stop yourself. "Backshots here."

Hanako choked.

AN: I feel dead and I cut off a piece of my skin and ate the it a couple days ago and I STILLL cant forget how it felt it my mouth and the texture