Chapter 7

"WHAT?" I said looking at him like he'd grown two heads.

"Dude chill,am kidding,"he said nonchalantly, "What problems would I even have?"he sneered.

"Thank God," I pretended to be relieved until I realised what he'd just said. "You're one to talk about being free, you almost killed me yesterday you psycho then asked me to follow you today morning, bipolar much!" I found myself ranting because he was looking at me with a bored expression.

"Forgive me for trying to kill someone who called me a sex devil," he sarcastically stated.

I didn't have a response to that so I just stuck out my tongue to him. "Where's Leah?"

"Do I look like I keep her and why, so you could plan your little escape," he casually said. I was about to say something but he raised his hand to shut me up...yes shut me up in his egoist perspective. Shit! stupid realization hit me; he's freaking telepathetic! "Glad you could understand, little birdie,"

"Call me little birdie again and I will be the last face you see," I growled.

"(Chuckles) I love the confidence, see now the little hitch in your plan is the redhead doesn't want to leave 'little birdie'," he was pressing very wrong buttons.

"She's just fascinated by the new surroundings, I give her a day to beg me to take her back to her boyfriend," I decided to ignore the 'little birdie'.

"Whatever puts you to sleep at night, little birdie," he winked. That's it!

"Th-"

"Can you two not kill each other when she's just a day old and you're.....well you," Remmie said sitting on the couch next to us.

"What she said," Levi followed. Those two are really iron and magnet because I honestly haven't seen them apart.

"And it's time for dinner," Neil appeared next and sat.

"So let me guess, you people were listening in, weren't you?" Caden asked his siblings with a stoic expression.

"It's kind of hard not to when everyone has superhearing," Macy sat next to Neil.

"Great, full house," I heard Caden mutter under his breath.

"Except me," Leah joined the room.

"Where the freak have you been?" I asked like the responsible bestfriend I am.

"Playing dressup with me," Olivia said whilst joining the party....yes party. I don't know why she scares the shit out of me.

Maybe because she can kill you by looking at you... credit to my subconscious for blabbering even when it's not necessary...but for once she has a point.

I was still taking in the sight before me when my neighbour flashed upstairs and came back with a roll of tissue which he handed me. I gave him a WTF look.

"For the shit she scared out of you," he smirked and something in me ticked. That was the last straw.

I gripped his neck in my hand and stood up while at it lifting him in the process... I love this new strength.

"Caden, what'd I just sa-,"  I didn't know how it happened but he got out of my grip and used that very hand to put it behind my back as he pressed me to a wall he'd flashed both of us too.

"Anything else you want to try little birdie,"he pressed me further and I couldn't help but yelp. "I am your sire so you shall respect me before I get it out of you," he growled in my ear. Is it weird that I was so turned on by that except for the fact that I am in so much pain right now.

RAVEN ANDERSON! FOR SHAME!

"Unhand her now,Caden," I heard a deep authoritative voice say from the up the stairs. Caden pushed even further...for Christ's bloody sake! "I said now not later," Mr. Hannington added sounding furious?...nah maybe a little.

"Next time you try anything, I'll bite you and trust me you don't want me to bite you," his irises turned to a topaz yellow before he unhanded me and then they went back to normal.

"Time for dinner!" Mrs. Hannington said from what I think is the dinner table.

We all walked to the dinner table and I was just following since I didn't know where the  table even was. All of them took their seats and I sat last since I didn't want to cause any inconveniences. I mean, even Leah was fitting in very easily but I can't blame anyone for her social traits and for my....antisocial ones I guess.

"So, which school were you two going to?" Mr. Hannington asked. The guy's appearance screamed responsible and powerful and forget rich, trust me when i tell you that everytime i saw this guy on television, I would even bet my ass