chapter four

This part is going to begin with three profiles of some of the characters in the book,most profiles will come later but for now we start with these ones.
Caden Lee Smith
Turned in the 1800s on his death bed in Minnesota after a nasty accident.
Type: hybrid vampire
Special gift:mind shield and some third eye projection
Vampire age:approximately 300 years old

Reminisce Kara Smith
Turned in 1700s after being sexually assaulted by her boss since she was a maid.
Her boss left her to die in the woods till when she was found by Ken,their adoptive dad
Type: psychic vampire
Special gift:future prediction but only when a decision has been made
Vampire age:approximately 400 years old
Mate: Levinson Carter
Alias:Remmie

Levinson Anthony Carter
Turned in 1700s when almost dying of a brain tumor,he was a professional wrestler
Type: physic vampire
Special gift: excess strength that even surpasses that of any vampire
Vampire age:approximately 400 years old
Mate: Reminisce Smith
Alias:Levi
~~
Caden's POV
"Come on dude,you always come here but you never drink," the girl at the counter says. She looks fine but the purple hair and piercings everywhere cut her off.

"Because I don't drink,how many times do I have to tell it to you," I say.

"OK OK what's up with you?" She asks.

"Nothing,now go throw yourself somewhere else not here," I told her. She only glared and walked away.

To be honest,I have something disturbing me. For a month now,I've been getting visions of a girl with ruby red eyes and bangs. Problem is I've never seen her,the only girl with a fringe that I know is Olivia at home and her hair is crimson plus her eyes are lime green not ruby.

"What's up lil bro,you're not acting yourself today," Levi asks. Levi is my too muscular adoptive brother with dark spiky hair and lime green eyes. We all have lime green eyes because we've never gone further than  animal blood or as we like to call it 'vampire vegetarianism'.

"Nothing,why did we even come to this place this early anyway? I ask.

" Um you told us to remember,because you couldn't drive yourself here since you left your car at the valet," Remmie replies. Reminisce or 'Remmie as we tend to shorten it, is my adoptive sister,I took her last name because its what I wanted. She's a brunette with shoulder length hair and whatever other features females have.

"Oh I did,now let's go," I say.

"You should really buy yourself some emotions you know," Remmie says. And she's right,I don't own any emotions. I don't laugh,cry or smile,I only frown,smirk and get super angry.

"I'll buy them if we leave now," I say as I get off the stool and head outside and enter their car.

They follow me and with Levi in the driver's seat and Remmie in the passenger's, he drives us out of there. In Folks,we fit in perfectly with the human race mostly because it never shines here and our skins aren't too porcelain. Only the fangs may spill it but we don't go out too often.

Remmie is listening to some song of Katy Perry which I hate,I'm mostly into rock. We reach the place where I bought a cabin in the trees using my allowance. That's where I go when I don't want disturbances coz its deep in that forest along the slope. As I'm still looking out the window,a redhead appears in the middle of the road and Levi hits the brakes not to hit her. We get out to see what she wants because she came out of the sloppy forest while running and screaming for help. Man this is what I get for leaving home this early.

"What's wrong?" Levi asks her but apparently she's still catching her breath with tears running along her cheeks.

"OK honey just breathe,calm down,relax," Remmie tells her as she gently moves her hand on the redhead's back.

She sighs and then finally speaks,"My friend and I were just here and then this thing with coal black eyes and fangs came,she told me to run away but please go help her,"she rapidly speaks.

We all look at each other because we know what those things are,they are 'Erasers'. They've terrorized us vampires for a long time. The werewolves backed down since they got a supreme alpha but those goddamn Erasers just couldn't because they're twice powerful than us and haven't got a supreme.

"Where is your friend?" Remmie asked the redhead but she was under too much pressure that she just collapsed or something.

"Levi put her into the car and we'll take her home, Caden go look for her friend," Remmie says.

"Home,?" I pause,"You can't do that,remember that no one can know about us,"I state and Levi nods in agreement.

"We don't have a choice now do we? We can't just leave her here if we have the ability to help her," she says.

"Fine," I shrug and she hugs me while squealing a 'thank you'. Levi told me to be careful and he put the redhead in the backseat and drove back home.

I started cruising through the forest with my super speed. Slope or not,we vampires are very agile and steady and I thank God for that. I couldn't find the redhead's friend so I quickly climbed the nearest tree and spotted a girl lying on a huge rock in a pool of blood using my heightened vision.. I first focalized on the path to use and then jumped off the tree and ran to her.

Her skin had turned pale and cold. When I turned her,she was that exact girl I've been having dreams of but why? Without wasting anymore time,I got her glasses and bag and then carried her bridal style and ran to my cabin. I couldn't immediately go home with her because she was dead and some of us there can't resist the scent of human blood. Reaching the cabin,I put her on the bed in my spare room there and sit to think about what I should do with her. I use my index and middle finger to feel her pulse on her dead cold neck and luckily its still going but too slowly. That only means one thing,turn her.

As much as I don't have emotions,it couldn't hurt to be nice for once but quote me well,'ONCE'. I take her hoodie off and luckily she's dressed in a simple eyelet blouse. I also take off her black boots and then clear my position. This is going to be hard and at the same time nauseous because I've never done it. I steady myself and there,I bite her carefully not going to the frenzy of killing her but turning her. I get off quickly and clean my mouth though I'm kind of worried,she won't make it. Why am I even worried,I'm the guy without emotions. Suddenly,the scratches and bruises start to heal so I head for the living room.

As I'm watching Mission impossible: Rogue nation on the television,the girl got out of the room and first stared at me before asking "Where am I?and Who are you?" She now had ruby eyes and perfect fangs and looked better than she did when I found her.
~~~

Raven's POV
I slowly opened my eyes and for the first time in 20 years,I could see without my glasses. I slowly sat up and looked around,I was in a room of some cabin but how did I get here? As I'm still looking,I notice that I can see even some microscopic things like ants and worse,I could hear them. I moved my arm and somehow it was no longer broken. I also moved my foot and to my surprise the ankle was no longer sprained. What the heck! I checked my legs and there were no scratches or bruises,I touched my chest but it was also no longer pierced. Not even a single scar was on my body yet I was terribly injured and I'm supposed to be dead,how am I still alive and breathing without even a single scar on my body,this is really getting weird.

I used my tongue to feel the teeth in my mouth but somehow I had longer canines like fangs. I slowly got up to see who saved me and how I recovered so fast. I walk to the next room and find a lad watching television. He looked my age but kind of older and then he had two tattoos,one on his left arm and the other on his neck. He also had a stupid back on the block haircut.  His jawline was well defined and chiseled same to the torso I could somehow see under his flimsy t-shirt. I couldn't exactly tell the colour of his lustrous hair because it was between brunette, blonde and sandy...in words he was perfect.

I finally opened my mouth to ask all the one hundred questions on my mind but only two came out

"Where am I? and Who are you?"

What the heck.

How's that for a twist. Sharing my story with the world is very wonderful and I love it. This is my ninth book but first one here and its my pleasure to finally share with you. Now most of the exciting plots are ahead,this was only the beginning. This chapter may have been a little short but I can assure you that the rest will be long

Please remember to vote and Ilysm