I would have never had done this to you.

Y/ns POV:

    FLASHBACK: I walked to Salish house and then I heard no noises coming from my Salish's room. Which was REALLY uncommon because Salish is really loud in a good way you know. But me being a good friend  I went to open the door. Then I saw the most shocking thing ever. I could not believe it.

    It was nidal sneaking in from the window while salish just smiled. She hadn't noticed I was inside the room until Nidal looked at me. I yelled how could she have done this to me. " Wtf salish out of everyone I wouldn't have thought you would do this to me. " Salish stood up and just ran in the closet. While I followed behind. I tried to open the door of the closet but it was locked. " Open the fucking door salish. What kind friend are you wtf.. You're a fucking coward and I would never done this to you. " I yelled. Nidal watched silently sitting on top of the bed.

    " Fuck you both. " I mumbled under my breath. I ran outside the room but nidal grabbed my wrist and kissed me. " Leave me alone, I hate you." I said while hitting him on the chest. He just kissed my best friend than me wtf is wrong with him. I ripped his grasp off and went outside the house to the store nearby. While going there I called Aiden and my other friend Diana. When they FINALLY got here I quickly wiped my tears.

    None of them asked any questions because they knew if I really wanted to talk I would. " anyways you guys wanna buy stuff and post in instagram. " I said happily. " For your 4 followers? " Aiden said. " Stfu aiden ur just a hater." I said while hitting him on the shoulder. Diana laughed at the duo in front of her. We then went to other stores and got stuff . AND OFC POSTED ON MY INSTAGRAM FOR MY BAES. 😘😘

    @dianasugarmama

🔵⚪️⚪️

⚪️🔵⚪️

⚪️🔵⚪️

⚪️⚪️🔵caption: with my bae and our ugly baby ❤️❤️ @y/nsugarmama @spritelover711 💬💬

⚪️⚪️🔵
caption: with my bae and our ugly baby ❤️❤️ @y/nsugarmama @spritelover711
💬💬

spritelover711 💬: imagine. the caption is lying 😂😂
dianasugarmama replied: lying where bb

View all 1,582 comments

Nidals POV:
    I just finished just showering. When I got a new notification on my phone. Y/n posted something with that dude I saw at school earlier this week. I couldn't get my mind off her. She didn't let me explain. But Jiji and Neshan were going to the store. Which I went with them.

...

We went to target cause who doesn't like target you know. 🤫🤫 But it was less pack than usual and that's good cause they usually take FOREVER. I was in my idgaf fit because nobody was gonna see me anyways. Well Im hoping if not it would be embarrassing 😭

We grabbed a cart and I got inside of it because I didn't wanna walk .. Neshan went to the bathrooms probably cause he had to shit. Im playin around. Jiji pushed me and ran across the aisles. " It's my turn ." Jiji said while taking a deep breath. Erm Ok Fine. I said

She got in the cart. While my ass had to push her around. I was pushing her around and went to the snack section because we were gonna watch a movie together because one just came out. Plus we were gonna bring a big ass mom bag and sneak our snacks in.

There were a lot of snacks to pick from. I was planning to just get sour skittles because they're good asf. We texted Neshan to meet us at the aisle since we kinda forgot to wait for him. ( No we didn't )

We had been standing here for a while. Jiji was posting a TikTok. We thought Neshan was finally here but it was someone I didn't expect. It was y/n w the guy from earlier nd Diana. Diana was in my math and history class so that's y I knew her. They just looked around and left.

I don't think they recognized me. I did in fact have a big black hoodie and Mickey Mouse pjs. Like anyone could be wearing that you know. But it still hurt. A couple minutes later Neshan finally came.

"What took you so long?"  "I was doing something." Neshan replied. I got my sour skittles and they got something too. We headed to go pay when.

Less than 20 feet away from me was y/n. My y/n with Aiden Rodriguez.

She was laughing. What was she laughing about? How could she sit there and laugh and look so beautiful.