(Bad news...)

Hey guys! Ready for the first chapter? There are going to be flashbacks throughout the story and different p.o.v.'s. So please bear with me and overlook mistakes, I am still a new writer.Thanks in advanced!Enjoy!

Flashback...
I was at the park playing on the monkey bars until I accidentally landed on some boy when I fell off...Sorry I gave him an hand and helped him up!I'm y/n,I'm Nidal!Wanna be friends?Sure!Me and nidal went to go play and became best friends...

Y/n's pov:
Buzz buzz!My stupid clock just went off why do I have to wake up!If you can't tell I'm not an morning person!I went to go take a shower and then dried my hair and then brushed it and kept it like that!After I went to go change after I was changing then after I heard my mom say,

"Y/n,Sasha get down here" Sasha is my annoying older sister and we really do not talk to each other because we do not like each other. We are the only  Robinson children.

Y/n's pov:
I get up and go grab my phone on my bed and put my phone in my back pocket.
As I rush down the stairs next to my sister. We walked into the kitchen where I see my mom and dad sitting down. My mom had a cup of tea in her favorite mug that says "I am the best mom ". It is really boring but she loves it.

My dad had a cup of coffee and his hands in a boring white mug. They seemed like very boring people because they really are. I take a seat in a chair in front of them. Sasha does Sasha

"You called us" I said causally. I was messing with my fingers cause I could tell it was important and I thought I was in trouble. One of the reason is that they had a serious look on there face and they had not said anything yet.

"Yes we called you to tell you we are moving I know it is really sudden but you have not started school yet and we thought I would be better to tell you now". My mom said with a sad look on her face.

I had no clue what to think why would we want to move we have everything here. Friends, family, life and everything. I had so many emotions going through my head I had no clue what to think.

"So what do you guys think". My dad said trying to get some thought out of it.

"I LOVE IT" my sister screamed jumping up and down she always liked changes I did not like it.

"Well I don't I have everything here why do you want to leave" I said trying to keep my temper to not rise but It was not working very well.

"I know you do not want to do this but you father got a once and a life time opportunity and he does not want to miss out on it. Come on y/n I hope you have some sympathy in you" my mom said practically begging my to say yes.

But what did it matter if I said no they were still going to do it. Why do they need my input. They are just going to drag me along anyway so I might as well do it.

"I guess I can do it but where are we moving to" I asked trying not to get one of those stupid states.

"Thank you we are moving to California" my dad said. I could tell he was really happy.

****

Thank you for reading my story's so far. Tell what should happen next. And if you have any questions just ask. Thanks for reading
649 words!
Luv
author💋