the first date.

cHase: AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

there he is. waking up from a nightmare that reminded him of the incident of November 26th 2023. we don't know what happened yet. we are only left to speculate the horrors of that day.

Chase: dammit. why do i always have to remember that. its fucking torture.

whining like a little bitch. our favorite zoo animal decided to get ready for his date with bill.

chase: hmmmmmmmm

as he looks at the clock he sees that its 12:59 pm.

chase: Oh yeah I have a date today.... holy shit I finally pulled some "bitches". I can't wait to rub it in on Xaviers face.

CHase: oh yeah I need to get ready

after saying that our little feburary person went on to brush his teeth, cut his nails, put on AX body spray(brokie), put on his clothes, and put on his make up.

CHAse: looks like im ready. what time it is again?

12:59 pm

chase: alright i should get going now.

as our high dificulty player was on his way to the kfc he spots a young kid walking to him.

child: uh hi mister. I know it isn't much but I think this will atleast help you a bit.

Thinking that our wanted criminal was homeless. the kind kid gives chase some meat.

Chase: you little shit how dare you...

however our favorite cotton picker got mad at this kind gesture. however it wasn't because he thought he was homeless. it was because he didn't offer any chicken

the fight starts with Harambe throwing his signiture Punch.

Chase: CHICKEN PUNCH!