fateful day

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

you cant be serious right now

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

There he was, the young man known as Chase knocking the glass door of a burger king

chase: cum on! I wanted to try the ritsuka burger quarter pounder today. what a shame.

chase: guess theres no point being here than. Might as well go home

chase decided to leave since the jack in the box was closed. Until a ma- I mean woman with green hair appears out of nowhere holding out a quarter pounder.

???: hey my sweet chocolate kit kat. would you like to have this big mac?(that shit rhymed🥶) 

chase: yes i would like to have the burger☺️

???: burger? what do you mean?

chase: well obviously when you said big mac you meant the burger. right?

chase: right?

???:

bill: anyways my name is bill whats yours?

chase: im chase nice to meet you. so are you going to give me the burger?

bill: nah, I don't think I will

chase: how dare you offer me a burger and not giving it. I should kill you for that.

the young minority took a stance ready to fight the girl. although he was like 6 inches shorter than her the young candy man was ready to put his life on the line. for a fucking burger.

bill: if thats what you want than come at you short fuck.

pissed by the remark chase went in for a devastating combo that did absolutely nothing. it may have looked impressive and could have done some damage if his arms weren't thinner than a damn twig.

Chase: WHY WONT YOU DIE?!

Bill: you're weak as fuck son!

than out of nowhere bill hits chase with a mean slap. this made chase fly away like if he was an NBA player trying to save the ball from going off court .

Chase's thoughts:I can't believe it! what was that power?! my... My vital organs were destroyed. I can feel my heart stop moving and I can't breathe anymore. But- I can't afford to lose. that burger. I need it, I will get it even if that slap broke all of the bones in my body. I will get that burger no matter what. I made a promise.......