39: February 13th, 2022

olivia_bennett

♥ Liked by gigihadid and 3,120,572 othersolivia_bennett Another successful V-Day Weekend with my mini me 💘🖤💞Photo creds — my amazing bf who spoiled us rotten @dylansprouse 🤗😘🥰💚

olivia_bennett Another successful V-Day Weekend with my mini me 💘🖤💞
Photo creds — my amazing bf who spoiled us rotten @dylansprouse 🤗😘🥰💚

View all 61,017 comments
bellathorne So glad you got to spend the weekend together 😍😍

gigihadid silly ladies 😘

demilovato you guys are adorable

dylansprouse I'm broke now. Thank you 🤣

olivia_bennett ^ we appreciate you emptying your wallet for us 😘😘😘💚💚

taylorswift CUTIES 💗💗💗

bonnie.b Love you both so much 💕💕

ashleigh can't wait to hear all about it ❤️

colesprouse damn and Dyl got me nothing for Valentine's Day 😭

selenagomez Awww so sweet 😍🤍🤍🤍

arianagrande so cuuuuute 🩷

destinygilbert third wheel Dylan 😂😂

***

I laughed as Casie was teaching Dylan a dance in our living room. Both dogs lying a few feet away, watching the disaster happen. It was a wonderful sight. The man I loved and the child I loved like she was my own, being judged by my fur babies. All while I had taken over the dinner Dylan was supposed to be cooking us.

Casie came over Friday night. We picked her and her mother up from the airport. The latter was in a fancy hotel, courtesy of moi. While Casie came to our apartment, in for a huge surprise. Dylan and I had a two bedroom apartment plus a den. However, instead of an office and a guest bedroom— Dylan suggested we make the den a permanent space for Casie. Her own room in our place. Despite the fact her father wanted to limit my contact with her. My boyfriend wanted to cheer me up, while also comforting me with the idea that Colson and Megan's reservations wouldn't last long. Even better—If dad said no, mom said yes. She and I talked, she had no plans to keep me away from Casie at all.

So here I was with a three day weekend with my bestie. And a third wheel. Friday night, Dylan spent the night over his business partner, Matt Kwan's condo. While Casie and I binged watched some Lindsay Lohan movies— Mean Girls, Freaky Friday, and The Parent Trap. But then Saturday came and Casie insisted Dylan hang out with us. So after breakfast, he joined us for a mani-pedi session. Then we went bowling. And to finish the day we went shopping for pretty pink and red dresses, while Dylan sported a tux and took out us out to a fancy restaurant.

Then today, Casie's last day— Dylan made a simple breakfast. Then he gave us both gift baskets and cute teddy bears. And we spent the afternoon with the Suite Life of Zack and Cody playing in the background while we played board games and card games. Even Bonnie and Pete stopped by for a bit to hang out. It was a riot with all my favorite people all day long.