31: December 6th, 2021

I groaned, telling Tom to hold on. We were on the phone and I was supposed to be getting ready for our premiere tonight. Dylan was out picking up food so we could eat before we go. I was pretty excited. He was going to walk the carpet with me—for the first time.

Things are continued to progress well. After Thanksgiving. We flew to New York and spent four days apartment hunting. I also talked to my mom who said she and Dylan had a long talk after I left on Thanksgiving. She said he was charming and kind, she believed he was serious about me. However she didn't say that she had some concerns—as usual. But he checked out, she was trying to level where my head was. If I was on the same page as him. I'm not sure what she decided. But she and Dylan did speak privately during that trip. And they seemed to be on good terms.

In the end we picked an apartment. And we picked a puppy. My mom is keeping our boy until we move officially. Dylan was still working on a name. But it was a boy and he was the cutest in the litter. He was a pretty brown and white compared to the darker pups and all there black stubble around their snout.

"I can't believe I lost the email," Tom said to me. I rolled my eyes. He's done this before. He loses our information to things and places like interview times and dates or like where our premiere was being held.

I opened my laptop, hurrying to login. "Usually I remember the name but I've been so busy I haven't looked at the itinerary since we got it weeks ago," I said.

"Yeah, I don't know. I usually look last minute and as you can see it's very last mine and I bloody hell am screwed," he scoffed.

I laughed, pulling up gmail. I went to scroll, it was a couple weeks ago and my business email was legit and didn't have spam or ads to filter through. "Oh, crap," I groaned. "Ugh, Dylan is signed in. We share everything. This is annoying sometimes."

Tom chuckled, "sharing a laptop?"

"Yeah, cause I don't know my password to everything and he signed me out," I said. "But wait. I think I sent it to him. So hold on a minute. It was attached with our flight itinerary from like yesterday," I mused.

I clicked on the last email from me to him. No, this was old. This was from days ago. I clicked on the arrows to navigate forward. Blah, blah, blah—

I froze at an email that caught my eye. It was attached to our London itinerary. Our flights but then there was tickets to the Netherlands. We were flying out tomorrow night. As Dylan had a photoshoot.

"What?" I whispered as I read over the thread of emails that went with the flight tickets. From Numero, the magazine.

"What's wrong?" Tom asked.

"Nothing," I lied. I gulped, trying to hold back my rage as I clicked on the other related messages on the thread, finding what I was looking for. I sent it to Tom and told him I would see it later.

I went back to getting dressed. Hair and makeup were done and I sent everyone out of the hotel room so Dylan and I could be alone to eat and leave together. Now... I didn't have time to even text my girls. I couldn't get into it with them about what I just found out.

No. My attention had to be on Dylan, who got in not too long after I hung up with Tom. "It's freezing outside," Dylan said as he came in shivering with a bag of takeout.

"It's chilly in here too," I retorted, gritting my teeth as I pulled my thick, silver web detailed tights up. They stopped right at my belly button. And besides that I was in a bra.

"Mmm, you look good," he mumbled, licking his lips as he kicked off his shoes. I stared at him silently, licking my teeth as I tried to decide how to go about this. I didn't want to come off jealous or insecure. Cause I wasn't. Well, not before this.