Prologue

Third Person POV

All was calm after the Second Giant War, or so it seemed. The campers of New Rome and Camp Half-Blood had learned to live in harmony and had frequent training sessions and cultural exchanges, which were mostly excuses to hang out.

The monster attacks had become less frequent, but the Romans did not let the Greek demigods slack off. On the other hand, the Greeks reminded Romans to take breaks and relax sometimes.

Jason and Piper travelled between camps, so that Jason could honor the promise of recognition he had made to Kymopoleia.

Leo had, to the shock of his fellow campers, survived the final duel with Gaia and returned to camp on Festus with Calypso. Needless to say, he had been received by many angry campers and a furious activities director cum centaur.

Nico Di Angelo had received the title of Prince of the Underworld and had become the lieutenant of his father Hades.

Frank and Hazel had returned to their duties at Camp Jupiter along with Reyna (RARA), while Thalia had left with the hunt on a new mission to fill their ranks.

Hades and Hestia had been given thrones on the council for their contribution in the two wars.

But all the attention of the whole camp had been focused on the most popular couple of Camp Half-Blood: Perseus 'Percy' Jackson, AKA Seaweed Brain and Annabeth Chase, AKA Wise Girl. They were the most shipped couple among both camps, especially when Aphrodite or Venus demigods were involved.

Life was good for the demigods, but little did they know that this was the calm before yet another storm...