𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

Y/N went inside the city library. It was her habit to go there after her part-time job finished. It was already past 6 pm.

Y/N is a college student in the medical faculty. From the beginning of her life, it was miserable. Y/N was an only child in their family. She was only 2 years old when she lost both her parents in an accident. She was with them in that incident, but as a miracle, she survived while her parents did not. She lived in an orphanage after that incident.

Her father was one of the wealthiest men in the area. After she turned 18, the whole property was named under her. However, she started doing part-time jobs to earn extra income. She had no desire to waste her parents' hard-earned property, but she was always thankful to them because they didn't leave her to suffer on the streets. Her solitary life was hard, so she bought a little puppy for herself as company. Being an introvert, she had few friends but not close enough to share her life with.

Y/N sat in her usual spot after picking the book she was going to read. There were a few people in the library as it was already past 6.

She looked around to see the particular person who always frequented the library around this time but didn't notice him at his usual spot. She shrugged it off and started to read her book. The sky growled, indicating it was going to rain soon. Y/N gazed at the window near her to see rain starting to drop slowly. Gradually, it turned into a heavy rain. She sighed in relief that she did bring her umbrella today and continued reading her book, immersing herself in the story.

The door of the library opened, announcing the arrival of that particular person with the sound of the outside spreading into the library. Y/N gazed at him. As always, he covered his face with a mask and a bucket hat. Y/N secretly eyed him going towards the bookshelves. He picked up the book named 'Pride and Prejudice,' one of the best romantic books ever. Her cheeks reddened.

Actually, Y/N has a secret crush on him, even though she never saw his face. She loves book lovers, especially those who read romantic books, hoping they can be romantic at times.

It's not the only reason she likes him. She can sense that he has insanely fit and beautiful body features.

Hours passed. Y/N approached the librarian to borrow the book she had been reading. After giving a subtle glimpse to the specific boy engrossed in his novel, she made her way out of the library. Unbeknownst to her, he was also stealing glances, hidden behind his bangs.

Outside, the rain poured heavier than Y/N expected. Struggling to maintain her footing on the moistened floor, she hurried, aiming not to miss the last bus. Upon reaching the bus stop, she realized she had already missed it.

Pulling out her phone to call a cab, she faced another obstacle - her phone was turned off. Cursing her luck and the rain, she decided to walk home. Though not a considerable distance, it was already nighttime, and the heavy rain made the journey on foot challenging.

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

I clutched the umbrella's shaft and quickened my pace. Suddenly, a car horn beside me made me flinch hard. "What the hell," I cursed, looking at the closed windows. It rolled down in seconds, making me gasp.

"Get in, lady. I will drop you!" It was him, the guy from the library. I hesitated for a bit. Is he trying to kidnap me? I mentally laughed.

"I mean no harm," he said, sensing my hesitation. I couldn't hear him well due to the heavy rain. "It's okay, Mr. I can go, just a few minutes away," I shouted from outside. He asked which direction I was going. "It's the xxx street."

"Oh, I'm also heading that way. No need to worry! I just want to help. Get in." I don't know why I should trust him. Is it safe? But for whatever reason, I trusted him. How could I go in this heavy rain?

"Thank you, Mr." I gazed at him and widened my eyes a bit. It's my first time seeing him this close. His wavy medium hair covered his ears and bangs were dividedto both sides giving a view of his forhead. He seemed kind of familiar. And I've seen those eyes, those features. No way, this is him. Jeon Jungkook.

"It's okay. How can you walk in this heavy rain? Not so close to where you are. If you are going to walk, it will take at least half an hour," he said, but I couldn't digest anything. Is this library guy actually Jungkook the whole time? Even though he was wearing a mask, he was recognizable. And his voice, the first time hearing it. But isn't this Jungkook's voice? He kept talking but didn't notice my amused face.

Without getting any reply from me, he turned his head towards me. "Jungkook," I whispered unknowingly.

His eyes widened. No way, this is Jungkook. The worldwide pop icon. The youngest member of BTS.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

That's when he regret taking his hat off while driving. He should have kept it on before stopping his car for her. A nervous gulp escaped him.

She felt like she might have misunderstood, but his eyes and voice were strangely familiar. Sensing his unease, she mentally kicked herself.

"Oops, my bad. Got a bit carried away. Apologies if I made you uncomfortable," Y/N said, trying to ease the awkwardness.

"No worries."

She scolded herself for letting her ARMY excitement slip out. She thought she came off a bit creepy for a moment. But, after years as an ARMY, recognizing them becomes second nature.

As they reached a junction, he asked for directions to her house. Surprise filled him when he realized they were headed in the same direction.
"Oh, I live there too!" he exclaimed.

"Why'd you leave so late in this heavy rain? You could've leave earlier" he inquired.

"Oh, I thought I could catch the bus. I usually leave around this time. Sadly, the weather had other plans," Y/N explained.

"Oh, I see," he nodded in understanding.

Y/N glanced at his right hand on the steering wheel, realizing he didn't have those tattoos. He caught her looking and chuckled. He knew about this earlier. "I'm not Jungkook anyway-"
"No, no, I-I was just admiring your driving skills," she interrupted, feeling embarrassed. He chuckled again, making her blush even more.

Silence lingered between them as it felt too awkward for Y/N, and he wasn't sure how to break it.

"Drop me off here," she requested upon reaching her complex. Y/N stepped out of the car, opening her umbrella.

Bowing and waving her thanks, Y/N couldn't help but feel intrigued.

"Hope to catch you at the library again," he said before driving off, leaving Y/N in a state of delightful confusion.

◦•●◉✿ 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 ✿◉●•◦

♡♡♡ᴠᴏᴛᴇ & ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ♡♡♡