Chapter 1

Before we start, I would like to say Hello! This is my first Wattpad story so sorry if it's bad. Please correct my spelling if you want to. Well Appreciated. Thank You.

To Fellow Authors: HOW DO YOU BOLD! please tell me. ):

Reminder: They are 18 to 19

Now let our story begin: ENJOY!

GIlly's POV

I was wandering around the stables searching for Jax, but it was difficult to do so without getting caught. Sneaking out at night was strictly prohibited, which is why I had to be sneaky. Suddenly, I heard Jax whispering, "Thief!" I turned around and saw him, "There you are," I said as he gives me a peck on the cheek. Enchantacia's Prince and I had been dating for a year, and it was our anniversary today.

Jax challenged me to a race to the stables, and I accepted. "Bring it!" I said enthusiastically. We raced to the stables, and although Jax already knew I would win, he seemed to think he had a chance. We soared through the sky, which looked beautiful at night. The dark blue sky faded into violet, and it was a magnificent sight.

After about 5 or 10 minutes, I won the race. I smiled and clapped slowly as Jax landed. "Aw man," he said, disappointed. "It's okay," I said with a grin. "You might win next time." "That's not likely when I'm with you, Thief," he replied. "Probably not," I said as we walked into town, holding hands. We were wearing disguises, so we didn't have to worry about getting recognized.

We went into Combing the Sea, a shop that surprisingly was still open at this time of night. I browsed through the hair section, while Jax went to look at the jewelry. I knew he was probably going to get me something that I didn't need, but I didn't want to spoil his fun. I also got some things for Anna, whose birthday was coming up, as well as some things for myself. As I was about to pay, Jax quickly paid for me first. "Darn it," I said. "It's okay," he said with a grin. "You might win next time." I laughed, Oh how I loved that prince.

After that, we went to a restaurant ( you pick ) Jax had bought something else, but he wouldn't let me see what was inside the bag. We got a table for two, and as I looked at the menu, I wondered what Jax had bought. Suddenly, he shook me and said, "Thief!" I was confused and asked him what he meant. He replied, "You were spacing out! I was asking what you're picking. I'm getting (you pick, I'm lazy)." I smiled and said, "Okay, I'll get the same." He smiled back, We ordered and enjoyed our meal.

Time Skip to After they eat.

"That was one of the best foods I've ever eaten!" I say "I'm glad you liked it." he says back I'm still a little mad at him for paying first again. Just because he has all the money in the world doesn't mean he has to pay for everything.

I look into the night sky as we fly back to FTRS. It's still as beautiful as I remember.

As we land on the roof I think of all the adventures we've had together."I love you" I say to him "I love you too," he says back. As I lean on his shoulder I start to fall asleep. Nothing was going to stop them

Little did they know someone was about to find out.