Infamous

Ayo.

Haven't post much in this book in a long way. But this is just a idea book.

So I'm making an Infamous story.

So the Infamous Story name well be.

Infamous, Last Hero.

I'll have the MC be a full on hero. Meaning he'll take all the good option. And I know some of you won't like that. Giving that in all Infamous games. There is good karma and evil karma. But I got that fix. After a few seasons. The Good MC well fight an alternative version of himself that chose all the evil karma.

As for the main thing for not is the powers.

So here at list of powers I got so far. Know I might not all the powers from all the Infamous games. I want to created something new.

Here's the list of powers.

Electro Blue: Capable of creating and controlling blue electricity. Shooting lightning bolts from the hands. Blast of lightning. Lighting bombs. Phasing through objects by becoming electricity. And more.

Burst Terra: The power to control the element of earth. Manipulating earth, reshape it. Lighting massive amounts of rock or any element related to it. To even creating Monsters made of rock that can shoots a blast of rock and more.

Cryo Glacier: Controlling the element of ice. Freezing opponents on solid ice. Lowering the temperature around. Creating weapons out of ice. Ice wall shields. And so on and so forth.

Heaven and Hell: Capable of summoning Demons and Angels to fight for the user. There's a limit to how many the user can summon. Even summoning angels or devil wings to fly. As well summon energy swords from the Angels or Demons.

Crimson Rex: User uses a dark red form of energy from the body itself. Shooting powerful red energy shots. Creating red energy claws. A red pulse of energy. Created a red exoskeleton around his body that gives great strength, durability. At max power, using all the energy, creating a giant Dinosaur that destroys anything around the user.

Fury Lycan: The power of a werewolf besically. But more then that. Razer sharp purple claws, purple flames and electric claw energy attacks. Intense speed and durability. Summons a dark purple bow that shoots arrows much faster the bullets. Super roar, capable of walking on walls. At max transforming into a literally werewolf.

Light: Capable of using the element of light. Beams of light, moving at light speed. Blinding opponents with light. Shooting spear of light from the hands. And more

Now here's what you can all do. You can send any power you want. The rules are simple. The powers must control a certain element. They powers can also be summoning weapons, object or creatures. Such as animals, Dinosaurs, Dragons and even human looking. creatures. Controlling one element Summoning objects or creatures. And transforming into something or a creature.

The only thing the power can't be overpower. Just powerful enough. So go on. Send your ideas for an Infamous Powers. Let your imagination blow.