New Upcoming Story

This is a new upcoming story that I been thinking for this past two weeks. This story has way more females then males. But it's not a harem story. Nope not this time. This a Hyperdimension Neptunia story. I had made three in the past, but at that time I was new at making stories. But now that I have enough experience. I believe I can do a better one this time. And hears the upcoming story.

 And hears the upcoming story

Hyper Dimension, Let's Play.

Story description: In the biggining of times, there was nothing. A void of infinite darkness. Then out of nothing. A small crystal appear amounts the darkness. Myths and legends speak of this crystal as the source of everything. The beginning and creation of everything. We have named this Crystal Mother Creation. The first CPU, the first Goddess of everything. The mother of life, light, creation, infinite, eternity, power and purity. The mother of all. As time when on. She created the entire universe as we know it. She named it Hyperdimension. However her power was split into five different crystals of colors for unknown reasons that we have yet to know. Each containing a portion of her power. To make sure the power was never lost. Each crystal chose a user, a wilder. One worthy of it's great power. They became the first Five Cpu's, rulers of the five nations. As time past on. Each Cpu has pass away. But before their death. They choice the next candidate to become the next five Cpu's. Making sure the power was never lost. The power to protect. But now we move to the era of 309X. There are now four nations. But still there's five Cpu's. Planeptune who has Purple Heart and her little sister. Lastation who has Black Heart, Silver Heart and their little sister. Lower who has White Heart and her little sisters. And Leanbox who has Green Heart. But now things are about to take a turn. Villains well appear that we'll try to destroy all Cpu's. But our héroes well stand and fight for their country. Let's the games begin.

(This well be my final Hyperdimension Neptunia story. This story well have a lot of seasons, meaning it has a lot of lore behind. The story is in working progress but I can guarantee you it well be a fun story. So please be patient with me when I'm trying my best with this. Thank you for your support)