Author's Note

Hello everyone. I know I've been gone for almost a year. No messages, no contact, no information. I don't know if anyone still reads my books but despite that, despite leaving, I couldn't remove the emptiness of not being able to write from my heart so here I am back again to write. 

I don't know if anyone of you still follow me or want to read my books but despite all that, I want to write. Life's been hectic and I know for a lot of you, the same can apply but through all that, returning to my roots reminded me that even if no one appreciates or sees what you do, you should just continue to do what you enjoy. Wattpad for many (including myself) is cringe but also this place has some of the best writers to offer.

 I hope that as I try to rebuild what I have started building almost a year ago, you continue to still support me.

Now enough of the sentimental greetings and shall we get on with the book?

~

This book is a Genshin Impact fanfic.

All the characters and places do not belong to me and instead belong to MiHoYo.

Credits to them for creating such a wonderful and memorable game. I love it and if you have never played it, I suggest you try it out. You won't regret it.

Specifically, this is a Neuvillette x Reader type fanfic so if you don't like it, I will respectfully ask you to leave. Please don't comment anything rude because I do go through the comments and things like that are very hurtful.

Now that everything is all cleared out, I do hope you enjoy this book.

Also if you enjoyed my writing style, do comment if you would like me to do any other fanfics. I am also open to suggestions.

Lastly, please don't copy my work. If you want to post this on another platform, please dm me.

Thank you!