cousin?

⚠️TW! ⚠️mentions of a fight after school, drawing a picture of hurting someone, slamming a door in the face? exhaustion and taking the responsibilities from someone else?
if any of these trigger you, please do not read!⚠️
idk if these are really triggers but better safe than sorry!
even though it's for matt, they will seem like friends here, sorry!
thank you and have fun reading.
based on a true story.
___________

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO NOW?! NO CAUSE I AM SO FR RN, NORMALLY YOU GUYS KNOW I'M NOT ONE TO TELL THE TEACHER BUT WHAT THE FUCK? NAH I AM NOT GONNA LET THAT SLIDE LEMME GO GET THE TEACHER." with the way you looked, everyone knew not to get on your nerves and let you do your thing as u walked to the gymnasium to get the teacher cause no one has the right to yell at you or say something so outrageous.

"miss miller? do you mind coming with me for a sec? the other girls won't let us change or do anything and just yell at me for something i apologized for." a few girls came with, were behind you saying something and that was enough for her to come with you.

"okay what is going on here? why are you girls here and not changing? go to your wardrobe." she said to them.

"but miss miller, we didn't even do anything..." everything went so quick and everyone was just shouting and after going out the door the teacher went to the other one the other class' girls had talked to her while still standing at the other door.

"okay but what happend? why did you guys yell?" was what miss miller asked and this bitchy girl who thinks that she's better than everyone started talking as if the girl who should be talking instead doesn't have a mouth.

"she closed the door on bianca's face and almost hit her, then i came in and asked her why she did that and she just said she never did anything and that we are lying." was what the fat ass bitch fabiola said pointing at you, clearly lying.

"THAT IS SO NOT TRUE!"

"STOP LYING!"

"WHY ARE YOU LYING"

"YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT TRUE!"

"THAT'S SO NOT WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPEND!"

everyone behind you began screaming and defending you while you just smiled chuckling at her obvious lie.

every girl in your class defended you knowing that's not true, even lia did, but not sarah, cause she's on their side, as always.

"that's not what happend miss miller, i didn't see her, and i apologized after she explained to me that she was there, and that's when she came, and the other girls and began yelling at me even though they weren't even there, everyone was there to confirm it." you explained casually when your cousin who was in the other class began talking shit.

"did she apologize?" miss miller asked bianca.

"no, she did not!" fabiola talked for her once again, while bianca shook her head no.

"uh, yes i did, maybe you didn't hear it but they can confirm that i infact did apologize." the girls behind you all nodded their head.

"alright, so i think we have our answer, let's just move on." miss miller said going away with your class following.

you felt like screaming.