crush? pt3

this is part three of 'crush?'
i hope you like it!
this is very short btw!
see you at the end of this imagine.
have fun reading and enjoy!
_______________

it was the next day, which was wednesday, and your last class was art with miss miller once again.

and as always, in the art room 4d, you and chris were going back and forth just saying unnecessary things to each other like chris telling you to 'shut up', which followed with a 'what the fuck do you want' from you, just small things like that, as it is everyday.

"god, you're so annoying."

"you act like i want to sit next to you."

"shut up you're getting on my nerves."

"well, we are going to switch seats in 2 weeks again so until then, you have to live through it."

he just smirked chuckling kind of?

the next 3 minutes was quiet, until he spoke up again.

"i'm so good looking man."

"uh, no."

"what do you want?! i wasn't even talking to you."

"i want you to shut up already."

"well that's too bad."

he always just needs to have the last word, which is why you sighed shaking your head and continued drawing.

"you know, a lot of teachers have told me that your conversations are very intense, which i've also started to take notice in." said miss miller as she looked back and forth between you and chris.

chris started silently laughing for about 5 seconds, letting out a chuckle at first which you also did.

she was smiling at you both trying to hide her smirk, which didn't go unnoticed by you, but chris was too busy with whatever he was doing to notice it.

after that the bell rang half an hour later with you and chris bickering until the end of class like always.

"you know that the whole class is always listening to you guys when y'all are bickering cause it's so interesting?" alisha said walking woth you and marla to the wardrobe, finally able to go home.

"wait what?" you didn't know that.

"yeah, i can hear you guys from the back, like you just found out." she meant that when you told them what miss miller said to you, alisha told you that she already knows because she listened to the whole conversation from the very back in the corner, which isn't anywhere near you.

"alright, well i don't care, it's not like we're doing something or that we are confessing our love for each other that does not exist." you shrugged.

"girl, the whole class is shipping you two, even more so now that he had your hairtie yesterday, which only makes it better." alisha laughed.

"that's true, because we can see you guys are in love, so stop hiding it and confess already, everyone knows you two love each other, except you guys." marla spoke up.

"nah, that's not happening anytime soon, and with that, i mean never, and blah blah blah, never say never i know, but it won't happen, i just know it." you shook ur head saying your goodbye's and heading home in the other direction than them as they are in the same neighborhood.

going home you made yourself some lasagna, cutting cucumber with it and eating while watching netflix the whole night.

____________

very short chapter i know but at least it's done now!

or is it?

anyway, here you go!

thank you for reading and have a good day!

bye, love you!🤍

word count: 591