Stay Forever?💌

Becky's Pov: Freen , how many yk, You Fucked Arghh dammit How many sluts you have fucked till now Freen,  Answer me

'Bec bec calm down i don't have a Record but I'll best honest I don't remember,  she looks down

I sigh in frustration  ,

Bec i wanna know yk , did you love?  She hesitates to ask me

' uhhh me never haha I was a shy and nerd yk I have two friends I was  never interested into dating and stuff , I feel a little dumb myself ,

' umm so bec you never kissed or did let  someone To-touch you ? Her eyes were on me as if she would kill the person if I said Yes '

Putting my legs on both sides of her Thighs my dress rides up I can feel how hard she's rightnow , god I almost moan

Gripping her throat , Freen lookat me , You're my First Kiss , You're my First Connection I feel so so attracted to you Freen uhh trust me ' no one has ever Touched me , It's gonna be you , You'll touch me baby 'I'm yours'  I genuinely  let my heart speak

Do you have any idea how much I feel happy and safe when I'm around You?
I can't live without idk what I'm feeling but I can't near my life without you bb'

Her eyes Glistening with Tears , Sun-sunshine you have Made me happiest today , With that she kissed me like we have never captured our lips before,  our skin Yearing for eachothers touch ,

Okay baby now wanna watch movie?

Uhmm Yeah let's cuddle baby , first kiss me , her Eyes pouring desire all over my soul ,

Muhmmm ' commm Love holding me close we walk feeling like we're in  flower blooming Field '

_______________

The soft glow of the television flickered across Freen and Becky's faces, casting a warm amber light on their relaxed expressions. Curled up on the plush couch, they were a picture of domestic bliss, their laughter and whispered comments creating a cozy symphony in the quiet apartment.

Freen, usually a whirlwind of energy, was surprisingly still, her head nestled comfortably on Becky's shoulder. Her eyes, wide and sparkling, were glued to the screen, her smile growing with each stolen glance and tender touch depicted on screen. Becky, ever the gentle soul, had her arm draped protectively around Freen, her thumb brushing soothing circles on her friend's hand.

The movie itself was a classic – a timeless tale of love conquering all. As the protagonists navigated misunderstandings, faced societal disapproval, and ultimately declared their undying love for each other, Freen could feel a warmth bloom in her chest. It wasn't just the familiar tug of the heartstrings that a good romance movie brings; it was something deeper, something more personal.

In the flickering light, Becky's face was softened, her eyes reflecting the same emotions playing out on the screen. Freen found herself tracing the curve of Becky's jawline, her fingers lingering on the soft skin. The gesture was small, almost unconscious, but it sent a jolt through both of them.

Becky's breath hitched, her gaze meeting Freen's for a beat before darting back to the screen. Yet, the contact lingered, a silent acknowledgment of the unspoken feelings that swirled between them. For a moment, the movie faded away, the popcorn forgotten, the world shrinking to just the two of them and the unspoken question hanging heavy in the air.

Freen, emboldened by the unspoken connection, leaned in closer, her lips brushing Becky's ear. "Do you think..." she began, her voice barely a whisper, "Do you think they'll get their happy ending?"

Becky's lips twitched in a smile. "I have a feeling they will," she murmured, her voice husky with emotion.

'All words In the dictionaries, letters, and novels
died. I want to discover a way to love 
Without words' It's warms their heart

The space between them was a mere breath, the tension thick and sweet. With a hesitant beat of their hearts, they both leaned in, their lips meeting in a soft, tentative kiss. It was a kiss filled with unspoken words, a promise of something beautiful and new, a love story written not on the silver screen, but in the quiet intimacy of their shared moment.

As they pulled away, their eyes locked, a universe of unspoken emotions swirling within them. The movie continued, the soundtrack swelling with a triumphant melody, but Freen and Becky were lost in their own world, their happy ending not on the screen, but in the warmth of each other's arms.

Bec , freen Whisperes

Yes Love '

Will You Stay forever ? Her voice full of affection, 

'And I'd choose you; in a hundred
lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in
any version of reality, I'd find you
and I'd choose you'

Giving her a peck on those pulpy lips'

The movie credits rolled, a gentle piano melody filling the air. Freen and Becky sat nestled on the couch, their bodies tangled in a symphony of limbs. Freen's head rested on Becky's chest, her breaths mingling with the soft rise and fall of Becky's. The warmth of their bodies, the rhythmic lull of the movie, and the unspoken feelings that had bloomed between them had lulled them into a peaceful sleep'

Suddenly, a loud knock shattered the stillness. Freen jolted awake, her heart hammering against her ribs. She looked up at Becky, whose eyes fluttered open, a sleepy smile playing on her lips. The memory of their kiss flooded back, making Freen's cheeks flush'

"Uh oh," Becky mumbled, her voice raspy with sleep. "Someone's impatient'

Freen scrambled to her feet, her hair a mess and her clothes wrinkled. She smoothed down her shirt, hoping it would somehow erase the evidence of their snuggling session. As she reached for the door, a chorus of excited voices rose from the hallway.

"Surprise!"

_________________/____________/___________
Who might be on the Door? Saint/
Thanks for reading Kindly Vote & comment I would like to hear from ya'll |♡

Follow me on instagram :Ifyoucouldhealme

Happy December 🍪☕️⛄️