Volume 1

One evening at this neighborhood bar called Freddie's, a sixty-year-old man name Gus, he is a regular patron there, he is sitting at his favorite spot at the counter enjoying his usual, Jack Daniels with Corona Extra, while watching the game on TV.

Gus happens to notice this young woman entering into the bar, first time seeing her and Gus is being his boastful self, offers the young woman a seat next to him and treating her to whatever she wants. The young woman accepts his generous offering, ordering a Hennessey with Coke. She sits next to him; Gus makes his introduction and she introduces herself as Erica. They talk, socialize and drink together and then Gus takes her to his place, so they can be alone.

At Gus place, he and the woman are in his living room getting comfortable while listening to some oldie CDs on the stereo playing. On the couch feeling and caressing each other, Gus begins taking his right hand up her skirt, getting to warm her up. Suddenly Gus feels something wrong with Erica moaning. He checks again and he is shocked by jumping up shouting, "WHAT THE FUCK? YOU'RE A DUDE!" Nervous, Erica comes clean and notices Gus is agitated, telling him, "Gus, uh I know you're really upset, but I" "hold up, I didn't bring you here to my place, so I could get screwed around with." Gus interrupted, still bitter, while Erica explains, "I know you didn't Gus, I just get my things and go." Erica is busy getting himself together, Gus angrily grabs him by the neck and bending him over the arm of the sofa yelling, "YOU WANNA BE A BITCH, HUH BOY! ALLOW ME TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT!" Gus tightly grabbing Erica's neck while he is brutally dry stroking him from behind with both their trousers up. Erica in pain is pleading, "uh take it, uh take it easy Gus, uh you'll-l-l hurt me!" Gus, still angry reacts, "WHAT! You think we are getting busy here? You bitch (backing off from him), get your shit and git da fuck out my house!" Erica, still in pain, asks, "Can I at least straighten up first?" Gus grabs him by the neck, opening the entrance to the apartment tossing him out and his belongings behind him with a stern warning, "stay the fuck away from me or I will get my fucking gun and blow your pathetic life away!" Gus slams his door, Erica still in pain before walking away, angrily pounds and kicks Gus's door. Gus ignores it, by going to the bathroom to shower saying to himself, "here I wanted some pussy and what I get instead, some faggot wearing a dress!"