♡NSFW Alphabet Cole♡

A = Aftercare (what they’re like after sex)

He knows what you like, he knows what you need and want. You want a massage, he'll give it and do it all with scented oils. He'll have water next to his bed for you, he'll have your favorite snacks for you. He'll make you a warm bath and take one with you, washing your back for you and kissing the nape of your neck. He'll cuddle you until late in the morning and give you breakfast in bed, man is a whole cutie psycho patotie.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)

He doesn't necessarily have a favorite part about him, if he had to choose anything that he likes he'd probably say his eyes, because they get to see your beautiful figure everyday and be blessed by it, or even his hands, loves when their covered in blood--- no sorry your cum, yeahhhh. He loves everything about you, every part your insecure about, he'll nibble, bite and kiss until you love it just as much as he does. But if he were to chose any part, he'd pick your eyes and lips. He loves it when you watch him as he eats you out, or as he fucks you, loves the eye contact. Your lips, he likes it when he bites into them and it starts to bleed just a little bit, it's hot af.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

His cum is runny, and not that thick, he has a well balanced diet and knows how to take care of his body, so it's not too salty and tastes quite good, in some way. And when he cums, he cums like a lot. He loves cumming on any part of your body, loves to cum on your tits, down your throat, on your thighs, ass, he loves to watch his cum leak out of you before he stuffs it right back in you too.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Not much of a dirty secret, because we all know he'll do this kind of shit but anyway...You sometimes wonder where your underwear go, mhmm I wonder as well, maybe it's a weird panty thief, nope, just Cole. Fucks his fists into your underwear over and over until it doesn't smell like you anymore and he steals a new pair. Watches you while you play with yourself, definitely has a small camera hidden in your room somewhere and watches you. It's Cole, he's a yandere, what ya' expect?

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they’re doing?)

He probably has some experience, I think, he probably had like one or two past "lovers", I say it like that because I feel like they would see him as a one night stand kinda thing while he fell in love. So he has some experience, but you changed like everything-

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

So many to choose from, he likes any position where he can see your pretty face and all the expressions you make. So positions like missionary, face off, pretzel dip, cowgirl, lotus, matting press, the chairman (especially if there's a mirror in front of you), the pinball wizard (YES ALL OF THIS SHIT IS SEX POSITIONS IDK WHY) and lastly ballet dancer, add 69 as well.