į“›į“”į“‡ŹŸį“ į“‡:

❝ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥

❝ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥. . . 𝐑𝐢𝐩 ❞

𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 in the Gilbert house, after sleeping there when she had an argument with her uncle. Grabbing a towel, she left the room to go to Elena and Jeremy's shared bathroom. Opening the door, she was surprised to see Vicki Donovan brushing her teeth

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm almost done" Vicki said, her mouth full of toothpaste; smiling at her

Slamming the door, Florence shouted "REALLY JEREMIAH! AN EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD?"

                                   ✧✰⋆❁♔°➸

𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 walked down the stairs after taking a shower and brushing her teeth and found Jenna and Elena in the kitchen

"Elena, pass me an apple" Florence asked, looking at the fridge

Once she turned back around, she saw an apple flying her way and caught it before it could impale on her face

"Shit" Florence said, inspecting the apple "I should be a professional basketball player"

"So are you pissed?" Elena asked

"Of course I'm pissed!" Florence exclaimed "My ex — boyfriend's bitch is now sleeping with ny best friend's brother and that fucking home wrecker had the audacity to smile at me"

Elena turned to Jenna "You have no objection to all of this?"

"He could be craftier about it" Jenna replied "At least make an effort to sneak her in and out, oh and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner"

"Ooh, so you're actually going to do it, you're gonna go out with Logan" Elena teased

Florence groaned "Really? You could go for anyone else Jenna. I mean you're gorgeous so. . ."

Jenna looked at her with a raised eyebrow "Alright, possibly tell me who I can go out with in this town"

"I don't know! What about uh. . ." Florence thinked while Jenna and Elena looked at each other with amused smile "What about Zach Salvatore?"

"Who?"

"Zach Salvatore" She suggested with a smile but it fell when she saw Jenna's dumbfounded face "Um. . . Uncle of Damon and Stefan Salvatore? Lives in the Salvatore Boarding House?"

Florence inhaled and exhaled when she still saw Jenna's confusing stare "Small lips"

It was like a light bulb went off in Jenna's head "Oh oh I got it now. I'm good though. And besides I'm gonna show up and torture Logan on our date"