į“›į“”į“:

❝ 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 ❞

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝐬𝐭. The day that everyone goes back to school again. The day when the summer finishes like its just a distant memory.

A pair of heels clicking on the marble floor, through the school halls earning headrolls and mutterings amongst her. A girl entered with her head hold high and her brown locks stops around her arms. That's what people envy her for. Her confidence. Her uplifting spirit. Her humour. Her features. Her bravery. The way she could light up a whole room just by stepping in.

A/N: Outfit

She turned to her locker to see her friends Elena Gilbert and Bonnie Bennett

She turned to her locker to see her friends Elena Gilbert and Bonnie Bennett. She has known Elena Gilbert since kindergarten when she offered to share her lunch with her. They have been best friends ever since and they keep no secrets from each other. Ever since Florence's mom and dad died and her brother went missing, Elena has been keeping a watch on her wondering when she was going to explode and when Elena's parents died she was being watched and vise versa.

Florence met Bonnie Bennett when her grandmother Sheila and Florences' mum and dad went for tea, this led the two girls to play with each other and become friends. They were 5.

"Hey Flo!" Bonnie called when she recognised the figure that strutted towards them

Hearing her best friends name, Elena turned around to be met with the piercing hazel eyes of Florence Evans. Her eyes ran up and down her petite body and attitebefore landing back up at her face

"Come on Flo! You always wear such fashionable clothes. Why not wear something casual for once?" Elena groans

"Hey! Where's the fun in that?" Florence smirks as Elena gives her a look "And besides this is casual for me"

"Yeah well – I'm surprised." Florence gives her a confused look "Who would've thought you, Florence Evans would turn up at school. The first day especially!"