someone new ?

* After some riding of horse...3 of them went inside..y/n made eunwoo sat on chair and started to feed him*

* Mrs park came downstairs and looks at y/n and eunwoo...she came towards them*

Mrs park: "good morning my dear... how's your sleep"* kissed on y/n forhead*

Y/n:" good mom... "*Smiled forcefully*

Eun woo: "and you know grandma...we did horshe riding"

Mrs park: "horshe?"

Y/n : " uh mom he mea-

* Jimin came from behind and walks towards them while removing his hand gloves*

Jimin: " nothing special mom..just a horse riding..." * Kissed y/n cheek and sat on the chair*

* Mrs park looks at y/n and jimin...and nodded then sat on the chair..*

Mrs park: " hmm great jimin..you should take care of your family well"

Jimin: " i do mom"* looks at y/n * " serve me sweetheart and sit I'll feed you"

* Y/n served for jimin and sat on chair beside him ...jimin rolled up his sleeves and started feeding y/n with his hands*

* Mrs park was seeing them with a look of hate towards y/n *

Mrs park: " uh jimin...baby aren't you late for your work "

Y/n: " yes you s.. should go now *got up*..

Jimin: " sweetheart sit"* made y/n sit back*" mom today i wanna spend my time with my wife..

Mrs park: " good baby"

Jimin: " mom don't call me that ..."

Mrs: " why .. can't i even call my son with love.."

Jimin: " you can't...now my only love is y/n ...my sweetheart "*

* Suddenly eunwoo inturpt inbetween*

Eun woo: " grandma now i wanna play

Mrs park: " yes come "* holds his hand and went to garden*

* Y/n looks at jimin as he holds her hand*..

Y/n: " ji..jimin you shouldn't have t..talked to your mom like that"

Jimin: "and why?.."

Y/n: " she m.. must've felt bad"

Jimin: " tsk "* sat back looking at her*" sweetheart I'm here to talk about something else not about my mom"

Y/n: " wh...what?"

Jimin: " come"

* He holds her hand and took her to ther room and shows her the photo frame on the wall in which y/n , eunwoo and jimin were in*

Jimin: * back hugged y/n and points towards photo*" look sweetheart... tell me what is it?

Y/n: " us..me, y..you and baby."

Jimin : yes our kiddo you and me... tell me or what else it is?..

Y/n: "huh?..

Jimin: " look sweetheart..look carefully"

Y/n: *looking at photo* " o..our family"

Jimin: " right our family..but this is incomplete"