special breakfast

In night......

*after making eun woo sleep y/n came in her room but her eyes widden...*...

* Y/n saw him smoking by standing against the big glass doors of their open room balcony*

Jimin: come i was waiting for you..

Y/n: uh... I'll come later

Jimin: why?... I'm telling you to come right then come here

Y/n: jimin is th..there something wrong

* Y/n said as she can sense something wrong by jimin aura*

Jimin: sweetheart... I'm telling you to come means come...i hope I don't need to repeat myself!

* y/n walks to him...jimin looks at her and slowly throws his segret away*..

Jimin: why did this accident happened?..

Y/n: * looking at him* you know it

Jimin: i know it?...* Raised his eyebrows* so what I know is it's all because of you....and you know why sweetheart?* Caressing her cheeks with back of his hand*...

Y/n: i didn't do anything

Jimin: i told you not to go outside right...but you knew it that I won't say no if you ask with our kiddo......and you did it intentionally* slowly takes his hand to her hairs while caressing it*

Y/n: jimin you know it wasn't my mistake and you do illigal works if you were a good person yourself....this would have never happened ...only because of you my child was on deathbed....and you are trying to hide up your mistake by putting false allegations on me

Jimin: * grabbed her hairs tightly and brings her face to his* OH!...SO NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO SPEAK AGAINST ME! IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU....GET THAT!!!..* slapped her hard and by grabbing her hairs throwed her on bed* IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT NOT MINE...

*Y/n tears came out of her beautiful eyes and she looks at him as she fell on bed hardly...*..

Y/n: are you telling me or are you telling yourself?...you know what you are just trying to hide your mistake... because you know that your enemy's tried to kill us...but you are blaming me to save yourself from your mind and guilt

* Jimin was breathing heavily..he suddenly grabs a small keyknife from table and smashes in her arm.... then grabs her jaw harshly*..

* Y/n closed her eyes in pain as her arm started to bleed*

Y/n: ahh ahhhhahh* she tries to hold her own arm but jimin grabs her jaw harshly* ahh p.. please