Chapter 6

In front of the full-length mirror, Seri peered in to inspect the creases on her face. Over the last months, she noticed the new spots and lines on her skin.

Aging was inevitable, and while there wasn't too much of a difference from the past year, she definitely couldn't pass for being in her twenties anymore. Being mindful of her upkeep, she wondered if it made any difference if she tried harder.

Clean diets, regular exercising, regular activities were her regimen. She didn't care for the thousand-steps skin care routine everyone had been raving about online. It was too tedious, and the results were too mixed for her to jump on that bandwagon.

Retreating until she got a view of herself from head to toe, she turned to each side for a study. Her cropped top showed her midriff and the contours of abdominal muscles. Consistent training had kept her body toned and fit. She had Ri to thank for that. Braless underneath the top, she analyzed the shape of her breasts through the fabric. They were still pumped, but she saw the sagging pull because of accursed gravity.

Did Ri notice that?

It was hard to tell; he makes no comments about these things. Once in a while he'll tell her she's beautiful, and she'll know he means it. She didn't expect him to dial it up in frequency, but it left her wondering if he had opinions about her changing appearance.

Right on time, the man himself appeared inside the massive walk-in closet. Deliciously topless with nothing but work out shorts on, Ri took one look at her before going for his side of the drawers.

His tanned skin shimmered from sweat, his hair slightly damped and hung from the front of his face. After two hours in the gym, he worked up a good show for her. Seri knew he was about to take a shower.

It annoyed her how simple it was for him to remain the sexy, desirable man since they first met. He even had the audacity to age even better than before.

Sighing, she stared at him from the mirror before asking, "Jeong Hyeok, I have a question."

He stopped rummaging the drawer, waiting.

"Do you ever think about how I'll be when we get older? Will you still find me and my body desirable?" When the words came out of her mouth, it sounded more stupid than in her head. Was she even making herself clear? Did he even understand what she was saying?

Ri's expression was unreadable, and before she tried to repeat herself more articulately, he came up behind her. He scanned her up and down, and she stood still at his scrutiny, suddenly nervous.

In a flash, his right hand went around to lift her shirt up, exposing her breasts to the mirror. Her gasp followed when he squeezed one breast, then caught a nipple between two fingers. Heat pooled between her legs, and he serviced that too, stuffing his other hand inside her shorts, through her panties, and found the warmth beneath her curls.

As he stroked her labia and teased her clit, she moaned after hearing herself get slick. While he fondled her, he bent to nip a spot on her neck.

"Your body looks and works the exact same," he commented statically, almost as analytically as a doctor giving her an exam. But no doctor was making her come apart like this. "You get wet instantly. And your pretty breasts are still happy to see me."

He pulled his arm off, and she was about to protest when he hauled her against him. She shrieked at the abruptness of it, and wrapped her legs about his waist. Ri stomped in the opposite direction and placed her harshly on top of a drawer.