Chapter 3

Warning: Explicit sexual contents

---------------------

Ri woke before the pain in his defective leg emerged. This one was ugly. He'd learn to tell them apart and predict the severity.

The ones that stabbed and shocked straight away were the worst. They transitioned to a rapacious tenderness that made the affected area of the skin sensitive to touch. Pins and needles he could handle, but not for burning sensations that felt like multiple knives carving into the body.

Spinal cord injuries were nothing to take lightly, and he didn't want drugs to be his solution. His limping was only now obvious during periods after his episodes, so there were some improvements. He was lucky enough to walk using his own legs, and he had to live with the residual symptoms of his recovery.

Seri was sound asleep next to him, the thin blanket barely covering her. She liked to sleep in the nude and always needed a cover, no matter how hot the temperature was. In the dark, she looked peaceful, and he would not disturb her.

She had ordered him to let her know when he was having an episode, wanting to help him ease the pain. But recently they were coming late at night while she was resting, and he didn't like disrupting her.

This time, she seemed to have sensed his discomfort, and was immediately up before he could sneak out of the room. He saw her silhouette rising on her side of the bed.

"Is it happening?" she asked sleepily, stifling a yawn. It was past midnight, and they'd only been asleep for an hour.

"I'm fine. It's not that bad. Go back to sleep," he insisted, but she saw through him. His breathing was quickly elevating and Seri had a way of sniffing out his distress and emotions.

Without saying a word, she reached out to drag him close to her on the bed, her hands soothingly stroking his chest as she leaned forward to kiss him.

"Jeong Hyeok, let loose for me," she commanded in a murmur, her hand gently landing on the region of his thigh where it blistered like a bitch. He reacted, flinching at the contact, betraying his suffering as he fought from making any sound. "You're tense," she said and dabbed her hand lower on his thigh and rubbed. "Concentrate on me."

Ri leaned back against the pillows, doing as she said, and set his mind straight on her. He inhaled deeply and was rewarded with her unique scent, allowing himself to enjoy her soft lips showering kisses down his body.

"That's it, baby," she coaxed, and he relaxed despite the pressure swelling his leg. Her mouth moved to his chest, circling his nipples and he closed himself off. No one would question her method and he certainly didn't want it to change. Sometimes, sometimes, he considered himself lucky to be afflicted with such recurring pain. Only when he had a nurse like Seri.

The uncomfortable pressure had left his brain, replaced by a different pressure building on his penis. Her wonderful intuition kicked in then, as he felt her delicate hand wrap his cock with measured care, stroking it gently yet firmly. With his eyes closed, he relied on his other senses. Her long, wavy hair splayed over his hips, signing her journey down where he really wanted her.

Without warning, her pumping hand was joined by her hot mouth. Ri jerked at the contact, highly sensitive. Her fingers were on the notorious spot on his thigh she loved to press to get him to explode. That was what she was doing, adding fuel to the fire.

Ri groaned at how snug and warm he was inside her mouth. He carded his fingers through her hair while she selflessly worked to comfort him. The suckling sounds from her throat were music. "You are fucking perfect."