Solver Hero-Episode 6: Killer Prom!

I was in the classroom with everyone else and we were talking about the news report. The time got to 8:24 and Iida speed walked into the classroom.

Iida: Everyone! The morning homeroom is about to start! Quiet down and take your seats!

Y/n: Already doing that.

Sero: You're the only one who's not.

Iida: Shoot!

Uraraka: Don't worry about it!

Ashido: Tsuyu I wonder...... who's teaching homeroom today.

Tsu: True. Since Mr. Aizawa is supposedly in the hospital for his injuries...

The door opened suddenly and we saw Aizawa came in full of bandages.

Aizawa: Morning...

Everyone: Mr Aizawa, you're back too soon!

Kaminari: You're too much of a pro!

Iida: *raised hand* Teacher, are you okay?

Uraraka: Can you really call that "okay"?

Aizawa: My well being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight is not over yet.

I looked at him surprised and I can tell everyone else was doing the same.

Bakugo: Fight?

Midoriya: Don't tell me...

Aizawa: The U.A. Sports Festival is drawing near.

Everyone sighs in relief and got really excited.

Everyone: Finally, a normal school event!

Kaminari: Wait a minute.

Jiro: Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon? After the villains snuck inside?

Ojiro: What if they attack us again or something?

Aizawa: Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management systems solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains. Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, will reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics is the U.A. Sports Festival.

Yaoyorozu: Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching. For scouting purposes!

Kaminari: After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick.

Jiro: A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidekicks, though. Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb.

I overheard her and was trying really hard not to laugh.

Aizawa: Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get more experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path your future will open at this event. One chance per year, a total of just three chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that then don't slack off your preparations!

Everyone: Yes, sir!

Aizawa: Homeroom is dismissed.

~timeskip~

It was lunchtime and I was sitting next to Midoriya while everyone was talking about the sports festival.

Midoriya: Everyone is so into it.