Solver Hero-Episode 3: What's real?

It was the next day of school and the curriculum wasn't different from the school back in the colony, but at least it's high school level. Right now was my favorite time of the day and that's because it's all about hero stuff.

All Might: I am... coming through the door like a normal person!

He was not. He was leaning forward and bending backwards a little bit with his arms behind him.

Everyone: All Might!

Red haired guy: Wow, he really is a teacher!

Frog girl: That's a costume from his Silver Age, isn't it?

Tail guy: It's style is so different, it's giving me goosebumps.

All Might: I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll make the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today.

He took out a brick or plaque that said battle on it in red text.

All Might: Combat training! And to go with that are these!

The wall he pointed to opened up revealing boxes with numbers on them.

All Might: Costumes made based on your Quirk registration and requests you sent in before school started. After you change, gather in Ground Beta!

Everyone: Yes, sir!

I grabbed my box and went to the locker room to get changed. I looked at myself in a mirror.

(A/n: This was hand drawn by me

(A/n: This was hand drawn by me.)

My eye changed again and broke the mirror, so I covered it up and caught up with the others. We walked through the tunnel and ended up in a city on the other side of it.

All Might: That's great, everyone. You all look cool! Now shall we begin, you zygotes? Now, it's time for combat training!

Glasses: Sir! This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?

All Might: No, we're going to move ahead two steps! Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals. In this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows! For this class you'll be split into villain and hero teams and fight two on two.

Frog girl: Without basic training?

All Might: This is a real battle to understand those basics! However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up.

Yaoyorozu: How will wins and losses be determined?

Bakugo: Can we beat them up anyway?

Uraraka: Will the punishment be expulsion like with Mr. Aizawa?