Chapter 3 - H-Huh?

"Hey, get off her!" Another person came running in and punched the man who kissed Lisa.

She gulped.

"T-thank you. Alot. I didn't know what to do!!" She said, trying to say it in the most meaningful way.

The other man shook his hand as if the punch hurt.

"It's alright, ma-am. My name is Alhaitham. Yours?" He spoke.

Lisa could finally get a better view of him. He had grey hair, darkish and green clothes and..a dendro vision!

"I-I'm Lisa. Lisa Minci." She replied back, cheeks faint red.

"You're the famous Akademiya graduate, aren't you?" He suddenly asked.

"Huh..oh. Yes, I am. I've heard your name before. Let me think.." She thought about it for a moment and said:
"You're the akademiya scribe! Sorry, my mind is a little fuzzy.."

"It's alright. Don't worry." He smiled genuinely.

Lisa had heard about the scribe and his emotionless behaviour. She was surprised to see that he smiled at her.

"Is everything okay? Do I have anything on my face?"

"No, no. It's nothing!!" She waved her hands as if she was trying to deny his concerns.
"I'm just thinking. Was I really that stupid to believe that man wasn't going to do anything bad to me..Like rape me?"

"Well..you did have 8 glasses of wine. That will certainly make you completely drunk."

Lisa nodded. Wait..

"How do you know I had 8 glasses of wine!?"
She exclaimed.

Alhaitham covered her mouth as soon as she said that.

"Shh. Keep it down."

"I'm asking a genuine question, dear SCRIBE!"

"Fine then. I'll tell you. Do not freak out or scream at all." He said lowly. Almost like a whisper.

"I won't." She closed her eyes and her eyebrows furrowed with frustration.
"Just tell me." She opened her eyes.

"Lisa...I've been following you..everywhere. When you looked around in the Akademiya, I had to quickly hide. When you walked off with that horrible excuse of a man... I followed you again. That's how I found you here."

"You..Ugh!" She placed a hand on her forehead..

"I..don't..understand..why."

All of a sudden, the woman fainted onto the cold hard grounds of the alleyway, leaving Alhaitham standing there with a smirk.

He had placed something Tighnari had made him into her drink. A love potion. Soon enough, she'll be awake and all over the Scribe.

Now, he just had to take her to his home and act normal.