Chapter 1- A visit to Sumeru

Lisa yearly went back to Sumeru for a vacation during the summer, and it was that time. She occasionally enjoyed watching Nilou's performances or studying at the Akademiya like she used to, but she didn't know she caught the attention of a particular man.

----

Picking up a book and sitting down at one of the beige, leathery sofas of the Akademiya, Lisa occasionally glanced at the new students and thought about how they felt starting a new school. She could answer that question easily. When she joined, she was anxious. I mean..who wouldn't? The Akademiya needed you to complete a shit ton of exams to pass. I suppose it did come in handy because she's more knowledgeable than ever.

Realising she was getting distracted, she peered back at the book.

But Lisa couldn't stop feeling something.

The feeling of eyes staring straight through you. Turning around, she saw nothing.

She should stop getting distracted. It's nothing.

----Timeskip

As soon as she finished her book. She had left the Akademiya and headed straight to one of the taverns there. Her main goal of the night was to get drunk. She just came to Sumeru and she needed a rest from all the librarian things she needed to do.

She was excited.
Really.