†《 𝗖𝗛𝗣. Ⅷ 》†

My hands went underneath her hoodie and held her waist. Her skin is so soft..

She pulled away and had a soft smile on her lips.

╔═.✵.═══════════╗

Karina's pov

Am I in heaven? Like literally- heaven feels like a place on earth right now. Y/n was sleeping with her arms wrapped around my waist loosely and I was admiring her facial features.

Why is she so pretty?

I tucked the strands of her in her face behind her ear. The closer I looked, the more I noticed three almost unnoticeable scars on her face. One was on her right eyebrow, one on her left cheek and lastly, probably the most visible one was on down her jawline on her left.

I looked at them confused. How come I never noticed that? It's a wonder she always had a slit on her eyebrow. But I think this just adds a more beauty to her.

I placed a kiss on her forehead and played with her hair. I went deep into thought. Should we tell our company? They don't seem to care if we date.

Then, Y/n's phone started ringing. I took a quick peek at it and saw it was Jisoo. I was debating to pick it up or not until Y/n started stirring in her sleep.

"Can you please pick up the phone, Jimin?" She mumbled. I reached over for her phone and pressed the green button.

"Hello, Jisoo-sunbaenim,"
"Ah— Karina! Hello. Is Y/n anywhere near you?"
"Uhm, she is currently sleeping now... Do you want to speak with her?"
"No, it's fine. I just wanted to check in on her. You two love birds have a nice evening!"
"I— I'll hang up now.."

I quickly hung up as I felt my face go red. I looked over to Y/n who was staring into my soul, scaring me a bit.

"You scared me!" I lightly hit her shoulder and she let out a laugh.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to. Who called?" She asked.

"It was Jisoo-sunbaenim. She wanted to check up on you." I replied. She sat up and let out a sigh.

"Did you hear about the event happening tomorrow?" I asked her. She nodded her head as she moved closer to me.

"Yep. My manager told me about it yesterday and I might go," she said, "but the problem is that I also have another event I have to go to at the same time, so I'm contemplating which one to go to." She said, then she looked at me.

"Are you going?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders and scratched my nape.

"I mean— I'll go if you're going to be there, so..." I said nervously, causing Y/n to laugh.
"Then I'll go. I'll cancel the other one!" She said as she went on her phone.

"Wait, you don't have to do it." I told her. She looked at me with confusion.
"Then what's the point of me going to the other event if you're not there. I'm going to be really bored, plus other friends are going to be there too." She said.

"Good point..." I mumbled under my breath.

"I'll tell my manager and then I'm going back to sleep." She quickly texted her manager and placed her phone on the nightstand. Then she laid down, pulling down with her.

We stayed quiet for the next few minutes, absorbing each other's presence. The only thing I could was smile. How was I able to land on a girl like her?

"I love you, Jimin..." She said quietly. I tried my best not shout when she said that.

"I love you too, Y/n."

Damn, she's really going to be the death of me...

╚═══════════.✵.═╝

◟A/n◝

HIII GUYSS just checking in to know if you guys like this story or something idk 🤷‍♀️
I've been thinking on releasing another book about Lisa, Giselle or another one about Karina and I've been working on a book for Jihyo and Jennie recently so I need help with what I should post in a month or so 😭 please give me your opinions before I go mentally ill 😔😔

If I am inactive, it's probably school or I have really bad writers block 😨

Also sorry for another short chapter and the inconsistent posting but I'm try to post as much as I can for you pookies 😘

Thank you for reading my books and getting me to 1k reads. Y'all are the best, thank you♡

-Ruisu