★𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢 𝗣𝗔𝗚𝗘★

Name:

𝗟/𝗻 𝗬/𝗻
–––––––

Stage name:

𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

————

Date of birth:??/??/𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟎

————

Age:

𝟐𝟑

————

Height:173cm [5'7]
————
Application:

𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙚𝙧

S𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧

————
Record label:
SM ENTERTAINMENT
————
Fandom name:
Dreamers

————
Ethnicity:

Half Japanese, half [your ethnicity]

—————

Other info:

———

Really close friends with the girl groups ITZY, (G)-IDLE, Mamamoo, RED VELVET and aespa.

Close friends with BLACKPINK's Jisoo, Somi, BIBI and Chuu.

—————————
Ex JYP trainee for 2 years that was gonna be in a well known girl group called ITZY but left to focus on more on school.

(You joined JYP when you were 13.)

Then you joined SM when you were 17, trained for another 5 years and debuted at the age of 20.

___________________

You were friends with aespa's Karina since you were 15 but you moved away and haven't seen her since until you bumped into her at SM entertainment.

You became friends with Somi because you bumped into on her in a store while she was with Giselle.
You've known Jisoo because of your mom's friend when you were younger and she was like a sister to you since then.

Chaeryoung is also very close with you because of being an ex JYP trainee.

You met BIBI because she reached out to you and asked you if you can help produce a song.

You bumped into Chuu while she was recording an episode for her YouTube series.
————————

Your friends are the only people who know the most about you.

The internet nor your sasaengs know when your birthday is or your real name. They only know the information that's out in the public and a few of your friends.

You have a pet cat named Midnight, who's a black cat that you bring with every now and then out to the general public.

——————

Your dad is [your ethnicity] and your mom is Japanese.

Your father owns a hospital in Japan and a pharmacy in America while your mother owns two accounting firms. So you lived a quite wealthy lifestyle.

You were only spoiled on rare occasions and didn't find out that you're parents were wealthy when you were 16.

———————

More info will be added sooner or later 🤠