Just a Prank. ( Yukii Pranks Leviathan )

(I'm inserting myself in this story too, why not)

One late night, berry and yukii were in the kitchen eating a bag of chips. Yukii asked "Hey, wouldn't it be funny if we pranked Levi?". Berry stopped eating for a second and said "Hmm, won't Lucifer be mad? I don't recommend doing that.". Yukii made fun of her and said "Relax, it's ok! Lucifer doesn't really care about his brothers so we should be fine." Yukii was close to berry and whispered when she said that. Berry threw away the empty bag of chips and Beelzebub appeared.

"What do you think your doing?" Beel asked. Berry was in shook and trembled a bit "N-nothing..". Berry pointed at Yukii "Yukii, why don't you tell Beel what YOU wanted to do?". "E-erm.. we just thought of p-pranking our human friend. That's all." Yukii said, as she scratched her head a bit trying to not look suspicious. Beelzebub left the kitchen with a bunch of fucking potatoes in his arms. Yukii told Berry "Hey, let's go sleep. We wouldn't wanna wake up late and fail to prank.." Yukii went close to Berry "Leviathan, right?". Berry stood for a second "Fine, I'm only helping you because you suck at pranking without a helping hand.". The two went of to sleep, hoping to be early to prank Leviathan tomorrow.

That early morning, Yukii woke up Berry. "Berry! Wake up!" Yukii shaked Berry, violently. Berry turned to the side facing Yukii and said "H-huh?.. what?". Yukii took some duct tape and dragged Berry across the House of Lamentation halls. "W-woah, hold on! I'm still tired!" Berry said, being VIOLENTLY dragged by the halls. Yukii checked Leviathan's door and peeped by the door window. "Ugh, Leviathan is still awake playing his stupid Mononoke Island game."Yukii said, with an angry face. Berry took a rock and smashed the door window, making the rock fly and hit Leviathan's head and knocking him out. "Oh, shit?" Berry said. Yukii opened the door and brought Berry inside his room. "Geez, his bedroom could really use a makeover." Yukii said, kicking a small pile of ramen cup noodles on the floor. Berry carried Leviathan's heavy body to the bed and made sure he was really asleep. Berry tapped Yukii and said "Yukii, you can tape him on the bed now. I'll go keep an eye on the halls.". Yukii nodded and started to seal the duct tape onto Leviathan's body.

Berry still kept an eye on anyone that was coming. Suddenly, Berry saw Asmodeus walking down the hallway. Berry dragged Yukii as she was done taping Levi onto the bed and said "Quickly! Asmo is coming!". They both hid under Leviathan's bed and watched as Asmodeus walked past Leviathan's room. A few minutes later, Asmodeus was gone. Yukii told Berry "Hey, Asmo is gone. Let's get out of here.". They both went out of the bedroom and walked to the dining room as if nothing happened.

A few minutes later, Leviathan found out he was tapped on his bed and cried.

The End.

(I'm so tired right now)
(524 words)