Blueberry and Shooting Star Cookie. ( The Fight )

One day, Blueberry and Shooting Star Cookie were at the Devildom Hall. Shooting Star Cookie asked "Hey berry! Morning.". "Good morning, too." Blueberry responded, as she took out her book from her locker. Shooting Star Cookie glanced at the book Blueberry was holding and asked "What subject is that book for?". Blueberry looked at the book and said "O-oh! It's nothing important, really. I-it's just for a subject that Devildom doesn't have..". Shooting Star Cookie knew that she was hiding something. She tried to take the book from Blueberry's hands and yelled "Let me see it!". Blueberry tried to defend back and said "No! I won't let you!". Unfortunately, Shooting Star Cookie successfully snatched the book from Blueberry and opened it.

She looked at one page for a few seconds and realised "Hey, this is my long lost mammon book! Why did you take it from me?!". Blueberry said "Umm.. W-what? I would never!! Really! My brother gave it to me because he was mad at you!". Shooting Star Cookie didn't believe her and shouted "I'll make you pay for this!". She slapped Blueberry and pulled her skirt. "Hey, Let go! I don't wanna fight!". Blueberry slapped back at Shooting Star Cookie's hand and pushed her. Blueberry got scared and a bit mad so she said "Look. Just take the book and everything will go back to normal, okaay?".
But, Shooting Star Cookie was fierce. She started pulling Blueberry's hair and ear. "Oww, stop it!". She punched Shooting Star Cookie's stomach and slapped her continuously. Shooting Star Cookie lost her control. She ripped Blueberry's hair into pieces. ( Extra : fleas flew everywhere and they went into the demon brother's hair ). Blueberry was in shock. She touched her head and realised she was bald. "W-what did you do to my hair?!". Blueberry took every little piece of her hair and ran away, crying. Shooting Star Cookie realised what she did and cried "Blueberry! Wait!".

After that the demon brothers made both of them say sorry the end lol