𝟐𝟓, 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐡𝐥 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

CHAPTER 2𝟓
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Emma had missed Connors NHL debut and a few other games. But she had begged her parents to go to at least one of his home games, and after her persistence they finally gave in.

She had flown down with Ivy, and was going to spend the weekend there. Before Connor left he gave the girl one of the many jerseys he had received. For her to wear cheering him on, or if she could make it to any of the games in the future.

It was a total secret which made Emma feel even more giddy for the moment. She had asked mark if he could, but he was far so busy with school and hockey. Which she was disappointed but she understood that it was a stressful time for everyone.

The game started at 7, and Emma still had to get used the time difference.

She and Ivy had seats near the glass, so it was easy to spot the two girls in a crowd of yelling and screaming fans. As they skated out for warmups Connor had thought he saw his girlfriend, but had to do a double take.

When he saw his smiling girlfriend and her best friend sitting there. He almost melted on the spot, she looked beautiful in his jersey. He missed her smile, it just wasn't the same experience face timing every night.

It felt like a breath of fresh clean air seeing his girl. He waved as her hand did the same gesture back.

At the end of the game the Blackhawk's lost, but it was a close game and Connor had scored a goal so thats all Emma truly cared about.

Once the teams went into the tunnel Emma and Ivy waited for the boy. He came out still in his gear as he ran up and hugged her into his arms. He picked Emma up effortlessly, and twirled her around.

At that point Emma didn't even care how sweaty he was. "Hi em" Connor whispered into her ear as she smiled and squeezed him tighter. "Hi connor" she laughed as the boy smiled.

Ivy stood watching her best friend with happiness as she snapped a few pictures to send to Mark. And partly to tell him how he missed out.

"I like you in my jersey" he informed as she blushed and looked down at her outfit. "I knew you would" she smiled as he kissed her after what felt like an eternity. "I missed you so much" he admitted as she looked into his eyes. "Me too" she kissed him a again.

"Okay now go get changed you stink" she laughed while she pulled away from him. He rolled his eyes, "okay" he laughed as she smiled.

"You two are adorable" Ivy smiled as Emma bashfully smiled. "So are you and mark" Emma teased as Ivy sighed. "He probably forgot me, he has all those blonde college girls" Ivy frowned as Emma gasped.

"He better not, or i will kick his ass. Plus hes totally in love with you, he would never" Emma assured as Ivy gave her a small smile as nodded her head. "I hope" She gave a small shrug as Emma rubbed her back. "Plus it will be thanksgiving soon he'll be home" Emma added as Ivy nodded her head

Emma knew Connor hated the press, and felt super awkward doing it. So she knew they would be waiting for a bit, for the boy to get done. Once he finally walked out with sweats and a hoodie, along with a annoyed look accompanying his face.

"I hate the press" he complained as she and Ivy laughed. "Yeah we knew" she smiled as Connors arm wrapped around his girl. "I feel like such a third wheel" Ivy laughed a bit as Emma smiled sadly at her. "Sorry ivy" Connor laughed a bit as she shrugged.