𝟏𝟕, 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬

CHAPTER 17
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Connor 😚💕

Connor 💕: im picking you
up from class, cus mark
is working again.

Emma: okay see you soon 😋🫶🏻

Connor 💕: 💗💗

Emma smiled at the text during her break and got excited to see Connor soon. The rehearsal wasn't her best, and really wanted to go home. She couldn't do half of her choreography. With her director yelling at her she felt tears spring into her eyes, prayed for rehearsal ending to come quicker

To Emmas dismay rehearsal went by painfully slow, and just wanted to leave the studio. And go home, or getting a kiss from Connor would even help. When rehearsal ended she quickly grabbed her stuff, and bid a farewell to Ivy and a couple of other dance friends.

Connors car was parked out front as she opened the passenger door, his eyes lit up at the sight of her. She was beautiful, the way her smile brightened and the sight of him. And her dimples the only showed with her smile, along with the freckles that dusted her rosey cheeks.

"Hey" she greeted and set her bag in the bag seat and sat down, "hi" he leaned over to press a kiss to her lips. She smiled and kissed him back, he pulled away and started the car back up.

"How was rehearsal?" He asked as she sighed and slumped her shoulders, "rough" she ran her hand through her scalp. She blinked back the tears that formed in her eyes, and hated how sensitive to subjects like this. Emma hated angering her director and getting things wrong. She needed everything to be perfect and precise, and today she went in the complete opposite direction.

She fell out of her turns, could barely do a triple pirouette. And her mind blanking while tears sprung in her eyes as her director screamed counts and steps at her. She just wanted to go home and scream and cry into her comfort pillow.

He frowned at the girl as he grabbed her hand and gave a gentle squeeze. "It's okay" he assured as tears fell down her cheeks. He wiped the warm salty tears that ran down her cheek. "I know but today was so bad." She sobbed as his heart broke watching his girlfriend cry like this.

His car still sat in the parking lot, as he comforted her. "I could barely do anything. And my director was screaming at me. And i hate when people scream at me" She croaked the words and wiped the tears.

"My everything was horrible. I suck!" She ranted. Connor watched her vent to him. He rubbed her back as she sobbed and let out everything she did wrong. "And the show is in a couple weeks!" She exclaimed. "And i cant even dance the choreography right!" She stressed as his heart broke. "What am i going to do" she sobbed looking at him as his heart shattered.

"Em, look at me" he cupped her cheeks forcing her to look at him. "What?" She sniffled as he sighed. "Your gonna be okay, i have bad days at hockey. And you just gotta do better next time." He explained as she nodded her head.

"Your a great dancer, ive been to your recitals. We all have bad days." He assured the girl as she looked at him. "Okay?" He asked as she sniffled. "Okay, thanks Connor" She took a deep breath, and Connor pressed a kiss on the top of her head.

She wiped her eyes and pulled herself close to Connors body, nearly half out of her seat. "Your gonna be okay i promise" he rubbed her back and wrapped his arms around her. "Thank you so much Connor" She whispered and kissed his cheek and rested her head against his chest.

"Im always here for you em" he promised as she was so glad she could let out all of her problems out to a actual person and not just a pillow. She felt better getting it off her chest as her nose was stuffy. She wiped her eyes one last time and pulled away from Connor.

He gave her a tender kiss on her soft lips. "I love you emma" he whispered against her lips. Her breath hitched in her throat as her heat raced, she froze for a second. "I-i love you to Connor" she whispered back as he kissed her again. But rather than their sweet innocent kisses, this one was hungry, lustful, and passionate. They pulled away from each other after about a minute and smiled like idiots

This is what it felt like to be in love, not at all what she had previously experienced. Love wasn't just a feeling, it was a desire that emma craved to experience. And she now knew why people fell in love, it made her feel like she was worth something. Every time she was near Connor her body couldn't function properly all because of a silly feeling. But she loved that silly little feeling

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
AUTHORS NOTE:
This chapter is so relatable for dancers it's actually sad 🤧. Anyways i wish i had boyfriend to comfort me like this when i have a bad class ☹️. Literally crying they are so precious i cant. Anyways love you guys! 😚🫶🏻

word count: 886