|Chapter One: The Beginning|

[Disclaimer: When their names change to their last names in the story it means its the other person's point of view. So, for example: Draco watched Potter/ Harry noticed Malfoy watching him.]

___________________________________________

The moment Harry James Potter was born on the Thirty-First of July, Nineteen-Eighty, the air seemed to shimmer with an unusual radiance, like on that very day there was the birth of a legacy. His presence into the world of magic was marked by an ethereal feeling, as if the great heavens themselves rejoiced in his arrival.

In the Hospital Room at St Mungos a man stood with his windswept, unruly locks of jet-black hair, hazel eyes, and circular black rimmed glasses, stood by his Wife's side side, he radiated with proud exhilaration. His facial features were chiseled yet warm, a reflection of his confidence and knack for life. His smile which was radiant and infectious, mirrored the sheer joy that enveloped the room.

Yet, there was an unmistakable untameable energy behind his hazel orbs that foretold a life of deviant behaviour.

Then there was the otherwordly beauty that was Lily Potter, with her fiery ginger mane cascading down her curved shoulders. She looked exhausted and yet overjoyced. She had emerald green eyes that showcased intelligence and love. She had a gentle and strong appearance to her, like a lioness. Her presence exuded a serene grace that brought a comforting aura to the momentous occasion that was the birth of her son.

And then, there was Harry, who was an uncanny amalgamation of his parent's features. He was blessed with his dear mother's captivating emerald green eyes that were open wide, staring arlt the newfound world around him. On top of his head was unruly wild black hair that much resembled his father's. Beneath his childish innocence lay an unmistakable Potter charm, which was a subtle charisma and untamed every that seemed to radiate from within the depths of their hearts.

Harry James Potter, even as a newborn, possessed the qualities of both of his parents: James's undeniable charm, knack for jusice, and boundless energy, along with Lily's tenderness and inner strength.

This was the birth of a legend rather than just a forgotten child who would make a lasting impression. If he had a goal in mind, he would certainly never back down.

Meanwhile, on the fifth of June, Nineteen-Eighty, a young boy was birthed to a wealthy couple. This boy had pure platinum blond hair, a pointed face, and piercing grey eyes with a silver metalic glint to them. His name was Draco Lucius Malfoy.

This boy is the youngest member of the Malfoy and Black family, born to a powerful man named Lucius Malfoy, who works as a governor for Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry His father has connections to the Ministry and is both feared and respected by many for his cunning attitude.

At the birthing of Draco Lucius Malfoy, the atmosphere took on a charming, almost eerie aura. It was like he was cascaded in the shadow of the heavens that shone on Harry. This was the birth of an heir.

His father, Lucius Malfoy, had defined aristocratic features and a mane of slick, platinum blond hair that fell down to his hips, an air of arrogant superiority drowned the air of the Hospital room he was in. His silver grey eyes that were aloof and calculating, sliced through the joy that was supposed to be the birth of his son. His mediocre smile held a cold edge, which determined that he had a lot of command and influence on the wizarding community.

That much was apparent as the nurses holding his newborn son were trembling slightly, gasping for air as of they were drowning in the bone-chilling waters that surrounded hus very existence.

His dear wife Narcissa Malfoy, On contrast to his Father, his Mother, Narcissa Malfoy (née Black) was soft to the touch, elegant and gorgeous. She has very pale skin and bright blue eyes, her hair is also blonde and quite long. She had features that were almost too perfect. She had an unwavering intelligence about her that only wealthy, powerful woman would have.