chapter one

"the one where monica gets two new roommates"

It was a cold and rainy day when Rachel Green and Gianna Glasgow ran trough the streets of New York City. Gianna's dress was soaked and sticked to her body.

Because of the rain, you could see her bra and underwear a little trough her dress. Gianna didn't know that though.

Rachel almost tripped over her weddingdress when she walked into a coffee house, looking for an old friend.

"Rachel?" Monica looked up from her seat in Central Perk.

"Oh god, Monica. Hi! Thank God. We just went to your building and this guy with a big hammer said you might be here, and you are" Rachel grabs Monica's hands and shakes them with happiness.

"Wait, we?" But Monica is interrupted by a waitress. "Would you like some coffee?"

"Decaff" Monica quickly tells the waitress. "Okay everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor. This is everybody. This is Chandler, Phoebe, Joey and you remember my brother Ross?"

"Sure!" Rachel smiles and walks over to Ross to hug him, but Ross' umbrella was in the way.

Rachel sits down and sighs while Monica waits for her to start talking.

"So you wanna tell us now, or are we waiting for 4 wet bridesmaides?"

Just then Gianna walkes in. She had mud all over her dress, because she tripped over her heels and fell down.

"You'.. Rachel-.. You said you'd wait for me.. I can't believe you did-..." Gianna stopped mid-sentence and tried to control her heavy breathing from running after Rachel.

"Oh my god" Monica brings out.

"Monica?!" Gianna happily squeals and runs to Monica, but she trips again and falls down on someone's lap.

"How you doin?" He asks with a smirk.

Gianna stares into his eyes for a secons before snapping out of her trance and realizing she is still sitting on some random guy's lap.

"Guys, this is Gianna. She was in high school with me too" Monica introduces Gianna while helping her stand up from the guys lap.

"Gianna, this is Joey" Monica points to the guy whose lap she fell in.

"And this is Chandler, Phoebe and you know my brother Ross" She points to her brother.

"Hi" Gianna says with a smile, walking over to Ross to hug him.

"Im not even going to try anymore" He says with a sigh, referring to what happend earlier with Rachel.

"Wow, are you seeing what im seeing?" Joey whispers to Chandler while checking Gianna out. Her hair was wet and her dress still see-trough.