Parallel (requested)

This is a requested 10th Doctor imagine. Requested by Maple112.

~~~Brandie's POV~~~

The TARDIS shook as we landed, the Doctor had a nervous look on his face, something was wrong. We were heading off to see Pluto, but then all the sudden we were being thrown about the TARDIS.

"We're in an alternate world. We're still on earth, but the year is 2021." The Doctor explained.

2021?! Maybe I'm still alive, have I gotten married yet? Do I even have kids? Maybe my husband and I fought in the Skeleton War, we survive and came back home to our kids, and every time he isn't in the room I say, 'my husband died in the Skeleton War of 2015.' and then my husband screams from the other room saying, 'STOP TELLING PEOPLE I DIED.' Then our kids would roll there eyes as I say, 'I can still hear his voice sometimes.'

I need to get off the internet.

"Can we look around?" I asked.

The Doctor turned his attention to me, his eyes were dark and scary. The only other he'd gotten like this is when he told me about a human girl he loved named Rose Tyler, maybe he and Rose got stuck in another world like us. 

"Yes you can explore. BUT!" The Doctor answered.

Just to piss him off (because I feel like making my self laugh today and yes I know that sounds really weird or really sad, but I don't care) I'd make of the word but.

"Butt?" I responded in a cocky tone.

 The Doctor glared at me and I raised my arms as if to surrender to him. The Doctor stepped away from the TARDIS controls and moved over to the door. I had a big smile on my face, I wanted to see if I'd done something amazing or if Jennifer owned me $30 still. 

I grabbed my coat and the Doctor took out his sonic screwdriver.

"Don't be stupid and stay close to me, don't talk to anyone, don't go anywhere, and don't you dare talk to yourself." The Doctor ordered.

I saluted him and said, "yes sir". He rolled his eyes and we left the TARDIS. It looked the same, but then I saw a poster on a near by bus stop, it read:

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE SKELETON WAR OF 2015!

ALL ABLE BODY MEN AND WOMEN PLEASE REPORT TO THE BOOK STORE ON 221B BAKER STREET.

I started to scream and jump up and down. Then I realized, it was a book store, they named a book store "Skeleton War." 

What. The. Hell.

The Doctor rushed over to me to see what was the matter, he then noticed the poster and rolled his eyes. My heart sunk. I turned to face the Doctor, she had a smile on his face, it then turned into a frown.

"No!" He exclaimed. 

He knew what I was going to say. I wanted to see myself, what my life was like, because it might be better then reading/writing fanfiction all day. 

"Please, I won't talk to myself, I just want to see what my life is like." I pleaded. 

The Doctor groaned and then nodded his head. This world was so much more high tech, some streets you walked on was like a big piano, but it didn't make noise. The fashion was normal though, I thought it'd be like the Hunger Games. Lights were flashing and people were going about there day as if this was normal.

This wasn't normal for me, no, this was all exciting and fun. We saw a news stand and bought a news paper, it was November 18, 2045. 

"I thought you said it was 2021?" I asked the Doctor.

The Doctor's face turned red, he hated to be wrong. He explained to me how the TARDIS's computer told him that. Then we walked into a computer store, the Doctor walked up to the nearest computer, he put the sonic screwdriver right by the screen, he then typed in my name. 

Brandie Smith.

Status: Alive.

Home Address: 1177 Surry Ave.

Occupation: Writer.

Works: Theft At The Mansion.

Marridal Status: Married.

Off-Spring: One.

My jaw grabbed. I was married with kids and I was a writer! I had the biggest smile in the whole world, I wrote down my home address. 

~~~

"There it is." The Doctor pointed out.

The house a good size for a family of 5. There were two cars parked out front, the house it self was a light blue and looked very modern. I could see in the back yard there was a little girl play on a small playground, she had brown hair that was pulled back into a ponytail and big green eyes that held all the hopes and dreams of little girl.

I looked at the phone I'd pick-pocketed off someone, the time was 8:35 AM, maybe I'd get to see "my" husband. Just as I put the phone back in my pocket a man and a women left the house. It was me and the... no... I married the Doctor! The other me kissed the Doctor.

"Lauren, come say good-bye to you're father!" I called.

The little girl bolted off her playground, through the house, and outside. Lauren hugged the Doctor and said there good-byes. The Doctor got in his car and left. 

My Doctor and I ran back to the TARDIS (first of course we went to the police and gave then the phone and said we found it). As soon as the Doctor and I were in the TARDIS we left. 

"I married you!" I said. 

I was a little out of breath because that was a very long run. The Doctor took a moment to take it all in, I even had to take a moment. As soon we were flying, the Doctor and I sat on the couch and put our feet up. 

"We had a daughter." The Doctor finally said.

I turned my attention to him. This was a very weird day.

"Never talk about it again?" I asked.

"Agreed." I smiled.