The Girl With Red Hair (requested)

This is a requested 11th Doctor Imagine. Requested by Hannahfromthefuture.

~~~Hannah's POV~~~

"For fucks sake!"

I growled as I dropped my cup on the floor. I'd spilled coffee all over my new Fall Out Boy shirt. I grabbed a cloth and started to sweep up the pieces of cup, then mopped up my coffee. I had no time to make a new one, so I ran out the door to work.

I worked for a graphic store in London, nothing too interesting. Lets just say, my job was so damn cool! I'm not a One Direction fan at all, but I got to meet them so I could design there video game.

Since my job was so awesome, I got to wear whatever I wanted! Meaning, band t-shirts and ripped jeans.
I got off the underground and walked up a flight of stairs, as I walked I pushed some of my red hair back.

"Hannah!"

Someone yelled from behind me. I turned around to see Jessie, my co-worker. Jessie did all the clothing, hair, and makeup design for the video games.

"Hey Jess. How's life?"

I asked. Jessie grabbed my hand straight into my electric blue eyes. I'm pretty sure she noticed I had makeup on.

"Oh my god, you're wearing makeup, you never wear makeup,"

Jessie gasped. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk with Jessie in tow. We finally arrived at work, Jessie was telling be about how I can make my makeup pop even more if I add pink or something.

As I drowned Jessie's makeup advise with my thoughts, a goofy looking man entered the elevator as Jessie and I did.

"Good morning ladies,"

The weird man said as he tipped his fez at us. It was a cool hat, but he wore it with a suit and bow tie and as much as bow ties are awesome, you just don't wear it like that.

"Morning,"

I replied with a nod of my head. There was something about this man, something special, very special. Nonetheless he was kinda cute, his little red bow tie had him look cute.

"Have you noticed any kids running around with gas masks today? They'd probably be saying, 'where's my mummy?'"

The weird man asked. I raised my eyebrow. Had he just broken out of a mental hospital? So many questions started to fly around in my mind. I looked over at Jessie, she looked very suspicious and worried about this man.

When the elevator doors finally opened, they showed some people standing, just standing around. They...they all had gas masks on, Jessie tried to exit the elevator, but the man grabbed her arm and pulled her back in.

"Where's my mummy?"

One asked. Then another and another, then they started to walk towards us. My heart started to race, I quickly pressed the button for the ground low.

The man looked at us with worry in his eyes.

"Who are you?"

I asked. He knew what was going on and as much I hate to say this, we needed him, he was probably the only person on earth that knew what was happening.

Hopefully this was just some sort of pranks show or someone was pranking us.

"I'm the Doctor"

He chained. I gave me a weird look. What kinda name is that? I'd never heard a name like that in my life, sure he might be a doctor, but what was his name?

"Doctor Who?"

Jessie asked. The Doctor rolled his eyes, he must've gotten that question a lot. Again he opened his mouth and said,

"I'm the Doctor, that's my name."

I nodded my head. It must be a nickname or something. When we reached the ground floor, the Doctor poked his head out of the elevator. Everything seemed normal, nothing weird at all.

We followed the Doctor out of the building, as we left I pulled the fire alarm so that people wouldn't turn into ugly gas mask people. Jessie was getting mad as the Doctor explained to us what was happening, apparently this had happened before back in World War 2.

"All we need to do is find a spaceship and program it to not make people have gas masks,"

The Doctor explained. I nodded my head. It made sense, Jessie didn't like the fact that we were dealing with aliens here.

"Well...if you think you're so smart, why don't you tell us where it is!"

Jessie hissed. The Doctor turned around and smiled down at Jessie. He was a lot taller then her and plus Jessie was a very short person too. The Doctor turned around and continued to walk, and we followed. Before we knew it we were in front of a big old blue police telephone box.

"It's bigger on the inside,"

The Doctor said as he opened it. Jessie rolled her eyes, but once as the doors opened she looked amazed. It was huge! I thought he was just some insane man who claimed to be a alien, but he was a alien.

"So...how do we find this...spaceship?"

I asked. Those words felt weird and awesome. The Doctor walked over to the central controls, he then started to press random buttons until he smiled and ran out the door.

Jessie and I followed closely in behind him, I was a lot faster than Jessie, because she was wearing heels and I was wearing sneakers.

"Where are we going?!"

I yelled at the Doctor. We kept running until we reached a garage dump, in the middle was a long and narrow looking tube.

The Doctor started to run over to it. I stood beside Jessie, we were trying to catch our breath, then I finally join the Doctor.

"In here was some micro robots that were made to heal people, they're not from here so they thought that everyone was sick. Don't even get me started on how they have gas masks."

The Doctor explained. I nodded my head, I understood what he was talking about, it was like a video game I'd made once. The goal of the game was to kill the robots that's were trying to "fix" people.

The Doctor took out a weird looking metal stick. He pushed a button and a green light slashed on.

"What is that?"

I asked. Once the Doctor was happy with what he'd done, he turned to me and held up the metal stick.

"This is a sonic screwdriver, the main use for it is to fix things."

The Doctor answered. I nodded my head.

~~~

"HANNAH!"

Someone was screaming. I was being shacked by someone or something. I jolted up and slapped the person who dare wake me up, when my eye sight came back into focus, I'd realized I'd slapped the Doctor.

"Ay! What was that for?!"

The Doctor demanded. I giggled and hugged him, then I felt his arms wrap around me.

"I thought you were a Dalek,"

I smirked.